Reviews for How Did This Ever Happen?: A Sit Story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
What happened to the rest of the story
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
I know it's been a while but please update or even another SIT story that's similar I love you stories
ColoradanCowgirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
I kinda wanta see what happens next. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad it's not Jake and Sam. That seems to mess up the whole deal. It kinda changes my opinion of the characters when the do "That Junk"
MileyRowling chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
It's Sam and Jake! It was good writing, but Sam and Jake are the deal, not Kit and Sam!
hammie2b chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
I was wrapped up and when I saw it was on chptr 5 I was like " awww man! darn!'' please update! this is turning out super awesome!
horselovr2000 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
update please! i love it!
me chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
hee hee! PLEASE update! what happens?!
me chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
oh, the non-polled bull charges sam! am i right?
me chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
why does she always have to run away when someone touches her? and i also thought that jake and sam liked each other!
me chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
yayayaayaayayyayy!
me chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
what does Sit mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ohhhh, I want to read more! Pleeeaaase update!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Please update!
please chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!