Reviews for How Did This Ever Happen?: A Sit Story
It's Sam and Jake! It was good writing, but Sam and Jake are the deal, not Kit and Sam!
hammie2b chapter 5 . 2/12
I was wrapped up and when I saw it was on chptr 5 I was like " awww man! darn!'' please update! this is turning out super awesome!
horselovr2000 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
update please! i love it!
me chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
hee hee! PLEASE update! what happens?!
me chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
oh, the non-polled bull charges sam! am i right?
me chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
why does she always have to run away when someone touches her? and i also thought that jake and sam liked each other!
me chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
yayayaayaayayyayy!
me chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
what does Sit mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ohhhh, I want to read more! Pleeeaaase update!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Please update!
please chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!
aa chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
skit chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
holy crap you have to update, i always want sam to get with a different ely PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! your a great writer
Please continue chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Very good story, but it's 2012 now and I rlly wish u wld update. I love the sit pairings and there's not enough sit stories out there :( if u do update, cld u maybe ass some sit fluff?
Fan chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Lol ok so it's been like a yr or something since u last updated but cld u pretty pretty please finish this story? It's very good and u really like the kit/Sam pairing
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »