Reviews for I Love You To Death
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Poor Shuichi. I hope everyone finds out what's wrong with him before he accidentally kills Eiri, or maybe Eiri just needs to say the words 'I love you' for Shuichi to be cured. Eiri and Shuichi are both my favorite characters!

I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
nekocandy4life chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
GIVE ME DRAMA AUTHOR SAN!
XD
shunikki chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
this is eally god a bit confusing but really good keep up the good work ny the way i loved the mermaid tail and the mermaid hier so fantastic XD
Momokoyvp chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Poor shuichi. It seems like to me that shuichi just needs Eiri to say those three little words and then I think he would stop acting like a crazy killer person. _

Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
sexuallylovino chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Umm...has someone read the story by Monita? The one with kisho?
Momokoyvp chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Another chapter down I wonder why shuichi is trying to kill poor yuki! Can't wait till be next chapter. :D
sexuallylovino chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Sh-shuichi? You sure that's S-Shuichi? You sure that's not his evil twin who's hellbent on killing Yuki or something? Or am i just going fuhking insane?
Ms Goth Girl chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Again the suspense is killing me~!

Shuichi tried to kill Yuki with Mr. K's new magnum. first the knife and now the guns whats next? oh the excitement it so thrilling that I cant wait to read it the next time you updated.
Ms Goth Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Holy cow the suspense is killing me! Cant wait to hear more.

the words that they say "sleep walking or is it sleep killing no wait a minute sleep seduction then sleep killing!" man you should know that I laugh a good three minutes.

sometimes Yuki is sooo cruel! but then again that's what makes him hot :3 silly me I should act my age but then again if you are a yaoi fan so you should freely express on what you feel and love.

Love your story Pinkshuchan
Momokoyvp chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So far this is interesting, so I hope you do continue! :D
sexuallylovino chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
INteresting...Good chapter.

*Shudders* *whispers* I hate lemons but i read because U made it...
idontsurf chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wait... so... instead of trying to get away from your obviously possessed potential killer you... bone them instead? If I were a guy, I'd hate to waste a perfectly good hard-on, but if someone was trying to kill me- and didn't realize that they were- I'd be freaking the hell out. But oookay then...
lilgurlanima chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
now this chap made me curious... i'll be waiting for the next one...