Reviews for Kaleidoscope Heart
Just what I needed and wanted to read.
dreamy delta chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
I'm not crying...it's raining on my face...this is so perfect I've made it my official canon. Thank you, again.
dreamy delta chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Everything I want as a Johale shipper. Thank you so much for sharing.
LCDRFireFly chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
That was by far the best Gale/Johanna story I've ever read. You stayed with their personalities so well and I really can see them together and supporting each other in this new post-war world. I am not a big fan of characters getting pregnant, but you kept it so briefly and stayed focussed on their relationship it suited the story just perfect.
Thank you for sharing this unique piece of work!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Wow! That was deep and powerful!
medstudent1026 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Aaawwww theres not nearly enough gale and johanna stories out there
Azure chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
So much stuff to think about... dont know what to say, interresting i guess ;)
accioyourheart chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I read these on livejournal last night, and found out you had a fanfiction version, so I waited to review until now.
These are perfectly done.
You capture their characters so well; they're never too fluffy or too rough, and the starting of their relationship was absolutely perfect. You even got Annie and Haymitch down to a T, and the way you write them just seems so right.
You had the perfect one-liners for a lot of the characters; mostly for Johanna, and a lot of lines that just steal my heart away with jealousy.
I would copy and paste a few, but I'm in a rush. Sorry!
These are perfect, and I squealed in many parts. Not because it was fluffy; because it was PERFECT.
Sigh. These are wonderful. Keep writing, lovely.
varicose chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This was wonderful writing.
tjs1990 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
This is so heartbreakingly beautiful! Annie's looking forward speech had me in tears. Thanks so much I loved it.
ShortySC22 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I loved how you wrote Gale and Johanna here and I loved the sweet epilogue.
tractor chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
SO GOOD. I've been trolling ffnet looking for a post-Mockingjay Johanna that is not only broken-but-capable-of-loving, but also part of a finished story. When I finished Chapter 2 I was relieved to see the next button because it could have passed as a one-shot. I often find that Johanna/Gale skips steps, and that the characters aren't complete, but yours just blew all my expectations out of the water. Glad I found it, AWESOME. Thank you for sharing!
Hawtsee chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Another wonderful story from you. You have me completely sold on Gale & Johanna.
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012