Reviews for Cherry Dispatches 1/2
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
More, please.
darkblades chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
this is great! the girl was eather Akane or Ukyo! hurry and get the next chapter up!
PepperJAQ chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
oh, boy...

your title suggets a sakura wars x-over, but instead we get bombarded by the opening scene for sakura diaries. instresting. not that its a bad thing. i think you should try to clean up the dialouge a bit, though, i found myself i bit confused on who was talking at a couple of points. but otherwise this was a good read.

please continue.
natasha chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
ur just nasty, that's all i have 2 say 2 u
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
oh please god more i need closure. No closure no sleep for me. don't you datre not write more. i will be severely dissapointed for your writing is some of the best i've seen. besides who is that girl? Akane, shampoo, kodachi?
Akira chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I don't get it.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Please continue.
Stormeagle chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
And so another one of your works of fiction bears my mark.

Really liked the story dude, and I think you should continue it.

Also, don't take the lack of reviews as any dislike for the story, your rabid fans are probably more eager to see more updates of your other works before persuing this one. It has been awhile since you update The Wandering Saotome...

Stormeagle _
OWH chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Looks like a situation I would want to be in except the throwing the girl out part.

Who is the girl? Is this a crossover with something? Where does she know Ranma from?

Are you going to continue this little story and amke it a big story? I hope so. It looks promising.
Sunhawk1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
(blinks) Hmmmm... where is this going?
moshe chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
ooh i sense misunderstandings ahead,keep writing keep writing.
Kaichiturtle chapter 1 . 3/10/2002

well that was weird

write more i guess
IOException chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Hey, a Ranma / Sakura Diaries crossover! The idea has merit but when reading I didn't feel that the Ranma in the story bore any resemblence to the one we all know and love. No care-free nature, no martial arts, no cocky bravado, no shyness, etc. If I really want to believe he's Ranma, he's got to have at least one of these qualities, otherwise he's just too OOC to believe!

It could evolve into a great read though, assuming it doesn't follow the plot of Sakura Diaries as closely as it did in this chapter. If it does, ugh because that would mean Ranma winds up forcing himself on Ucchan which is just plain wrong!

Oh and Doc, please don't make Ucchan be Ranma's cousin. That incest angle was kinda disturbing in Sakura Diaries and I'd hate to see it here.

All in all, a good story but it does need refining. Now I gotta run before the other reviewers, who all seem to love this story, hunt me down for disparaging this work!
AJ chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Very cool. It's so educational!
neko-chama chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
You had me fooled for a bit there. I thought you would quote Sakura Dairies ep 1 for the same plot. You sneaky devil you. This could make an interesting multi-chapter fic too.