Reviews for Rediscovering the Dandelion
JannahCool chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I loved this! A very sweet, real look at what their lives would have been like after the wars. I really wish Suzanne Collins would have added some of this. Great job and it really feels like this could have just fit right in. Thanks!
clhardi1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
"As a child I told myself stories every night in my head to go to sleep and then it morphed into thinking up stories when I would get bored. I had to learn to temper it because sometimes stories are just so much more fun than the real world."

I was reading this in your profile, and i was like "wow, Im not the only person who does this!" Thought i was crazy. I always go to sleep with a story in my head and also anytime when Im bored. I loved this story. Cant wait to read more from you ; )
Percys.Secret.Lover chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
great ending, i love it! my sister and i are working on a Hunger Games story of our own and i can only hope it will be as good as yours. i can't wait to read your story in Katniss' ans Peeta's daughter's point of veiw!
Percys.Secret.Lover chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
i love this story you've written, i'm only on the second chapter and i've already been sucked into it. i really think your an amazing writer. in my opinion gale's leter was perfect, i think thats excatly what he would say if susan collins wrote it herself. i hope you don't get any flames, you defiatly don't deserve them.
TheSoggyBug chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Awww...This is a seriously awesome story! I love it so bad. :)
TheSoggyBug chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Hehehe...
cindyrellax33 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I just read all 5 Chapters of your story in one sitting! I loved it! Although I think you did a great job on all the chapters, my favorite is the first chapter. Like many of the other reviewers said, I think the readers of Mockingjay were robbed of seeing just HOW Peeta and Katniss managed to get their lives back together after returning to 12. Chapter 1 filled the void I felt after reading Mockingjay perfectly! The other chapters were great, but I think you captured the spirit of the story and the characters best in Chapter 1. Good job! I can't wait to see what other stories you come up with :]
TheSoggyBug chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I thought his letter was perfect... Belive it or not I was almost crying by the time I finished it. No matter how much I love Peeta, Gale will always have a special little place in my heart.
TheSoggyBug chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I have to say you are an amazing writer. Somehow this story is so unlike the others I have read. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's quite addicting so I think I'm going to read the rest now. :) great job!
MountainAir chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
This is a beautiful story, and i really enjoyed it. I'm eagerly awaiting your next story!
NJNYTwiGals chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
I love this chapter so much because I felt every emotion that Peeta felt as the overly nervous father waiting to be...and then Katniss' worry about how she will keep this child safe. I know that if I were in her shoes I would have been freaking out if my mother wasn't able to show up in time, but the way it was done was so...them...so...perfect! Peeta is always the calm that Katniss needs when all is said and done, and he didn't disappoint this time. Them delivering the baby, alone...together...was just so perfect!

Pauline

xoxo
NJNYTwiGals chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
I love this chapter so much because it shows her true worries. And for the first time we really see her needing her mother and that is so heartwarming, since for most of the books she did everything she could to distance herself from her mother due to the way her mom was after her father died. You know I don't need to say it...but I love this story and you are so incredibly talented!

Pauline
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Wow, what a beautiful ending to an amazing story!

I also love that her mother couldn't make it! Katniss was right, Peeta has always been there when she really needed him! It seems fitting for him to deliver the baby So precious and touching!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
KATNISS IS PREGNANT! I loved how you kept true to her fears. In Mockignjay we know that she still had them in the epilogue, so it would seem realistic for her to freak out while being pregnant! Excellent job!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Woa, as a mom myself, this chapter was especially touching. You portrayed the hopes and fears of a mother perfectly!

I thought you handled this chapter perfectly.