Reviews for Calling In Gay
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
I know this hasn't been updated for ages but its really good :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This definitely rates in ny top 20 fanfictions, I find the idea really moving and hilarious (in a great way!).
VessaMorana chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bablefisk chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
ohh!
Crazy Weird chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
I like your story. Do you plan to continue it?
Rainbow lesbian lover chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Ohhhh can you update this? I love it. I love it soo much.
juniperwing chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Oh my god are you kidding me YOU LEFT OFF THERE AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR WHAT OMG PLEASE UPDATE
StarKidWhatmore chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Why no more? :'(

I love this story! Please keep writing!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Great story
Dugleik chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
This story rocks! I hope there will be more.
Skye Flying chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Why haven't you updated? This is adorable and ber interesting. I mostly ship PucKurt, but I like you exploration if Sam.
scorpionika chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
This story is both hilarious and realistically angsty - and I just *can't wait* to read another chapter of it! _

Btw, I'm so not Kum/Hevans fan, but in this context - when Sam is bi, Quinn is being a bitch and Kurt is a HP lover? I dig it xD

Thanks for sharing it with us! xo

Hugs!
HRock chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Let's cheer for Sam Evans!('s coming out)
omigoditschriscolfer chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
?
Purplehonor chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Oh please please please finish this. It's great. Is this before or after Puck going to juvie - b/c if its after he probably can't miss class. Please continue this. I think a neat way to help the process would be if Burt is working on a news reporters car and they start talking and Kurt's story comes out, he does an interview (with others from Glee including Sam, Finn and Puck) and it ends up on the news! Please finish.