Reviews for SecondBest Destiny
Owyheewinds chapter 13 . 5/25
I love how you did this. The reunion was written well, and so that those of us whom are slashers can pull that from the scene and the closeness and those of us who are not understand just how close the Primes are, with a bond. I couldn't put this story down (in spite of a howling bladder). Thank you for writing this so well!
NaginiFay chapter 14 . 4/29
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it!
atymer chapter 14 . 4/25
I enjoyed this very much. I also appreciate the ANs because they are logical, well thought out and informative bits that actually enhance the reading experience. I'm not used to that. ;-)
Of course this is going on my fav list because it is always gratifying to discover the crew I know and love in an author's work.
atymer chapter 13 . 4/25
I got all sniff-ly and snort-y and mushy and stuff.
and I laughed a lot. I really love both universes duo and McCoy McCoy McCoy LOL
atymer chapter 10 . 4/25
The bravest thing Jim Kirk has ever done. I agree that Jim Kirk I grew up with would have never ordered Spock to do such a thing, but this Kirk who had a past so different would have been made of sterner stuff in my opinion. This to me was the most affecting chapter.
He is a man to ride the river with.
Clawless chapter 14 . 4/23
Loved the story. You did a great job and I felt like you stayed very close to the characters personalities, I easily read lines in the characters voices and none of the lines seemed out of place. Just one note to make, planets don't emit light. If anything Vulcan's sun(s?) would some more consistently because Vulcan wouldn't go in front of it, dampening its light
Random Ruth chapter 14 . 2/14
FEELINGS. So many FEELINGS. It warmed my heart to see Spock and Jim of TOS reunited - and Spock's reaction, oh my gosh... *cries*
Owyheewinds chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Awesome! I was thoroughly intrigued. Your adept attention to continuity was welcome. I think you captured the TOS Kirk Spock dynamic perfectly! Thank you!
knightphoenix2 chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
Great story! More, please!
Tweeky chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Nice reunion scene between Kirk and Spock however that kind of scene is why so many Kirk/Spock slashfics have been written by rabid ST fan-girls;-).
Tweeky chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Interesting conversation between Old Spock, New Kirk and New Spock:-) anyway in regards to footnote (5) you had to bring up ST:V? That was by far the worst ST ever made (And a big letdown for me) and that film is why William shatner should never, ever have been allowed to write the script of a ST film:-(.
Someone chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
All the feelings... Wonderful writing.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I Absolutely love your Reboot/Q stories, They make me smile like nothing else, truely a rare bright bright spot in a world full of stupid, and it would mean the World (galaxy, universe and beyond) if you would email me a copy!
TFALokiwriter chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
This was a amazing story. Brilliant job. I really do like your theme about fate. It was a really good exploration with the relationships that Old Kirk and Old Spock have to the relationship shared by AOS Kirk and Spock. *Claps* Brilliant work! BRILLIANT!
TFALokiwriter chapter 13 . 10/20/2015