Reviews for SecondBest Destiny
ilex-ferox chapter 14 . 3h
Thank you for this compelling re-working and the pleasure it gave.
HeronS chapter 14 . 7h
It's beautiful. I really really want to explore more of our two Prime's adventures in this other universe now! Because there is no way Kirk is going to be passive :). What to meddle with, what to not... If you have a second chance...
mckydstarlight chapter 14 . 16h
This was amazing!
Elanor2000 chapter 14 . 16h
Amazing. I so look forward to your next work.
cautionald chapter 14 . 17h
This story! Even knowing what was coming it still hit me right in the feels. Thank you so much
Meh chapter 14 . 18h
While it's certainly a reasonable fear...er concern...well you know what I mean, for Spock IIRC Sarek didn't actually have Bendii Syndrome, he was instead being drugged by someone with something that produced the same effects. Long enough that for all intents and purposed he could be said to have had it, but it was artificially induced. Forget the exact details, been awhile since I watched an TNG.

As always, thanks for an enjoyable story. You're one of the best Trek writers, especially for TOS and AOS
mckydstarlight chapter 13 . 10/20
Agh! Spock!
Sarai chapter 13 . 10/19
awesome!
Krulla Chief chapter 13 . 10/19
Meanwhile, I imagine Kirk is himself having this sense of Deja Vu or a small comfort that McCoy being an ornery sumbitch is a universal constant, especially when it comes to the health of his patients.
royalpinkdogs chapter 13 . 10/19
oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow

( I do know other words, but it will take a while to come up with them. This is just too miraculously perfect.)
Enjoyable story. Looking forward to more.
mckydstarlight chapter 12 . 10/16
Oh! Please don’t take to long with the next update! I need that Kirk/Spock reunion stat!
EbonyWing chapter 12 . 10/16
Awwwww! That's so adorable! I love it so much!
royalpinkdogs chapter 12 . 10/16
thank you. want a good way to start your day? need I say-this is the best?
Sarai chapter 12 . 10/16
awesome. I want a reunion chapter!