Reviews for Objectify
YuHtje chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This was sooo good! I think you really thought this through. It sounds really believable. Could be canon in my opinion. And the ending! Sooo cute :3
I loved it so much _
Blurryfaced-Headcase chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You skipped the basics, didn't you?
ageha obsessed chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
...This is crazy, I've been on a reading marathon and now my face looks like Soul's shit-eating grin...but I totally dig it so, keep up the good work! I declare thee a genius
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
such a sweet end and such a grin nightmare for him
great writing
death's little sis1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
AWWWWWWW SO CUTE
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Cute. And cuter! Darn it,you're really good. Am wondering right now how old you are...
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You captured Soul wonderfully. Truly an amazing, IC fic.

Very, very nice. :) I loved this.
MyHairyFace chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is actually epic. Like super duper awesome epic. I love the style in which you wrote this, the memories fit in so nicely. I just adore Soul and your take on his past was refreshing and beautiful.

So pro.
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I liked it very much! Soul's memories were all well placed.
70Seiji07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really like this oneshot, explains a lot about Soul in your point of view. I think you expressed his insecurities really well. Deep, kinda dark... Grim? Anyways, I love how Maka kinda serves as a light in his world, his only hope? I dunno... x3
Analor chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Amazing, loved it :)
meg chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
like the end! such an awesome story! i like how you wrote it, too, so creative!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww, that was wonderful! His memories, his thoughts and Maka! x33 The end was so sweet!

("was his little Maka doing something naughty? Like, looking up the male anatomy in a biology textbook or something...pfft..." xDD)
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Maka rules!
Wah-hoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is so cute!

It's long, but that's one of it's posative points.

People should write more fanfics of SoMa just like this!

Yee-ha!