Reviews for John & Delenn in Lennier: Odd Man Out
Yone chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I feel so sorry for him, poor boy. And I personaly never understand why Delenn chooses Sheridan and not him, and I also think the two of them would have fit better together. I like how you wrote Lennier, its cute, funny but also sad and so very tragic.
Like others allready said, I think he behaives a bit to human at the middle of the story, but thats the only criticismn I have. Maybe you could change that part to something like that: ,,And while my mind is absolutly horrified about the reactions of my body - so disrespectfull, how could I have the right to behaive toward somebody so holy like Delenn in this way? - my hands allready move down, rubbing hard against the aching bulge of my robe. I don't knew just how much I needed to release this tension of my own."
And I really like your sentence about him feeling lost about the alien human custums.
Jackie Pimienta chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Poor Lennier. I don't think he belongs with Delenn though, so I'm developing a story with a lovely OC to capture his heart. Do let me know if you want details.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww, this is funny...

I thought Lennier read a little human in the passage where he thinks Delenn and John are going at it, I'm not sure canon Lennier would have reacted that way, but it certainloy made for funny reading! And poor Delenn o_O