Reviews for The Begining of A Happy Ending
MelNichols18 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Wow! What a whirlwind!
First, I'd like to say that I love this book! You've captured the characters well, and its pretty true to Japanese culture, too.
My heart sank when both of them saw the other being kissed. I hate those moments because I feel what the characters are feeling, but I also love them. If there's anything I love in a book, its emotional turmoil.
Who is this mysterious Helios? Clearly he's not human, which means he's dead. This makes me think it might be Eichi, because even the most wonderful boys could turn mean or unsure in the right situations.
Oooh, nice twist, throwing in Izumi. I figured he'd show his head sooner or later. This shinigami sure has a knack for turning up where he is least expected and making a big ruckus.
I don't remember Oshige and Wakaoji getting engaged. Were they in the series? I haven't watched it in so long that I really can't remember moments like that. What I DO remember the most, though, is Mitsuki kneeling on the sidewalk as she shouts for Takuto. Beyond that, I've got snippets. Going to watch the series again, though, when I have my laptop for a reliable amount of time.
Can't wait to read your next installments. You can bet I'll be following AND faving this story so I can stay up-to-date.
You're doing very well! Keep up the good work!
snowbird girl chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
pleas contine I have to know what happens
JamminBooks13 chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
You REALLY need to finish this...I NEED to know what happens next!
ryosakuluvr chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
oooh i wanna know what happens next!
JamminBooks13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is amazing! I love it!
sinon31 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
sigue subiendo...
G chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Write more please!
FORD B chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Good chapter!
InuSessgurl chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Love it! Hope you have time to continue this story :)
Shiro-Tenshi-Chan chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
This is such a great fanfic! If you didn't give Helios a chance I would really feel sorry for him so I'm glad you did. I had already given up hope on this fanfic so it's great that you posted this chapter.

Thank you so much and I hope you can update soon again
FORD B chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Ooh, nice twist and good reads!
KawaiiAngel78654 chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Are you ever gonna update?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Really Good but how could you end it at a really good part building at the suspense
Shinikun chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Good story so far Wait for next chapter.
kawaiiangel97 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Wow..so cool! I wish to read more about this story Hope to hear more from you