Reviews for Wandering Child
EriksSylvia chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
*cries* Oh my god...you actually...actually made me cry there...this story is so bloody amazing.
gothicVampireHuntress chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
A wonderful story. You truely have a gift for writing, this story was so heartfelt and emotional that it brought tears to my eyes. I hope to read more of your POTO stories soon...Once again it was a brilliant emotional story.
So-Lovely-Dovey chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
To sum your story up in one word: Wow!

This was one awesome phanfic. You blended your oc characters into the story very nicely. And I love how you made Roaul mad insane like that! I never really liked his charcter much, and I always thought they should have given Erik his rightfully deserved happy ending. Grr Christine. What the hell did she see in that nancy-boy anyways? lol. But in your story, my dear, you have portrayed what I had always thought should have been the real ending. Perhaps a little sad - no, okay, maybe very sad (you had me welling up when lil' Maggie left them) - but awesome ending nonetheless. Kudos to you, hun! :D

-Rocky-
PointOfNoReturn chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
That was so sweet! (Don't ask why I read this story like, a million months after you wrote it, lol) I love the insane Raoul (I never liked him much anyways) VERY sad ending :( Well written! Yay!
DarkBlue86 chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
Interesting choice of song. It works quite well...Just strange...Great chapter!
erikand christineforeva chapter 11 . 1/2/2005
Bravo. Wow, i usually dont cry with stories, but damn girl, that really made me , keep up the good work. But damn, why so sad, *bo hoo boo hoo*
K.R chapter 11 . 5/16/2004
Simply beautiful tale with love and sorrow woven gently into the wonderful text! I'm telling the truth when I type to you that I cried when Margeurite died in her father's arms. I am glad that you chose the beautiful lullaby "Baby Mine" as the parents' departing song to their child. And what's more wonderful is the fact, though I'm sure you know already, Michael Crawford actually sang that lullaby on his Disney Album! You must get a copy of it if you don't have one already! Once again, beautiful story... Remarkably wonderful! And, yes, I whole-heartedly agree- Raoul Vicomte De Chagny is a bizaare, bloody, complete-and-undeniable FOP of a man! :: thus continually beats him over the head with a baguette, then pauses :: You know, Steve... I hold nary a thing against you... 'Tis your character I loathe, especially Caire's rendition, which sincerely brings out your true nature... But then again, you did steal Sir Crawford's original preference when first offered a part in "The Phantom of the Opera"- Yes, he did want to be the bloody fop; However, let us thank Mister Lloyd Webber for casting Sir Crawford as the Phantom - But still! Shame, Barton, SHAME! It's not polite to steal from a man who is a great deal more talented than you! :: continues to beat with baguette ::
sillyspook13 chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
I just finished reading your entire story and can sum it up in just one word- WOW! I have a ton of respect for anyone who can pull off a fanfic with added original characters. Your story felt like it was part of the original novel (well, everything but the song references...)! I admit, I cried many heavy tears. Thanks for the amazing story!
~spooky
P.S. Raoul really is a stupid fop...
Opera Ghost Kid chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
*cries* dat wosh eh gwreuat endwing... and.. *sniff* me loeved itsh!
Opera Ghost Kid chapter 8 . 9/22/2003
dum dum dum... shpelleng error again.. sorry. I'm in a cranky mood and my eyes seem oddly observant of wittle spelling errors... First paragraph in the story... last sentence... "Three" should be "There"? ya? no? yes yes? _

But I love the family? family? fimly. bit. whoa.. Raoul's deranged.. HE"S DERANGED! KILL THE FOP! xept in this case he isn't one... *shrugs*
Opera Ghost Kid chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
Um.. the last line... should'nt "the rat scurries" be "the rat scurried"? Just a thought. Great so far... I haven't finshed reading it... lol... hah... loving it!
teena chapter 11 . 8/18/2003
WHY COULDN'T IT BE LONGER? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO HERE, MAKE ME LOOSE MY MIND? I NEED MORE DAMMIT! AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO SUPPLY ME WITH IT...Okay, I realize that was a bit harsh but I am willing to do whatever it takes for you to continue writing this fic...WHATEVER IT TAKES! Plus, I just can't get enough supply of all that mushy Erik and Christine stuff. And once again I need you for this. So, get to work...er, please.
draegon-fire chapter 11 . 6/29/2003
I absolutely LOVED this fic! I've seen Phantom every season except this last winter for the last 15 years. I personally loved the 1990 version w/ Charles Dance. Your story was so beautiful. All the pain and sadness mixed with complete joy.
Broadway Phantom chapter 11 . 6/23/2003
That was great! I'm laughing through my tears! You would fit in perfectly with me and my friends. This story is amazing and very well writen. You are so dang creative! *sniff sniff* I'm jealous! WA!

ANYWHO! I love musical theatre and I want to be on Broadway (I'm also in one of my Phantom fazes, if you know what I mean)! Ah, singing, dancing, acting... the best things in life (including playing the piano) all in one! OHMYGOD! Have I really been talking for that long! AH!

Well, best wishes (if you stop writing I'll pull out my Punjab Lasso and, well, er, um, yeah you get it right?)

Broadwy Phantom