Reviews for Wandering Child
Amber Evans Potter chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
O.O WOW! This was such a great chapter! I have to know what happens next!
Amber Evans Potter chapter 4 . 1/14/2003
This was awesome! hehe, i logged in at last! I loved it! I'll be back for the next chapter!
Amber EVans Potter chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
This is SO great! I need to find out what happens next!
Amber Evans Potter chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
This is an AWESOME story! I love how its going! Hopefully something good will happen (like a good reason for Christine being the way she is).
teena chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
WOW, I'm speechless...too bad you couldn't make it longer! Now I gotta find some more phantom entertainment somewhere...I have read all the phantom stories...sheesh! *lightbulb* maybe I will write one...? Hmmm.

Well, anyways...pleez write more phantom stories! Rock on! Write on!
Morauko chapter 11 . 8/11/2002
OMG, this is one of the best stories I have ever read - so touching, so detailed, so sad, so possible...

*weeps* I love it!
Julie chapter 11 . 8/7/2002
I luv it!*sobs* I was crying by the end!It was really good. I can't express in words how much I enjoyed it.)
Mehg chapter 11 . 6/6/2002
Ahhh! I just got around to finishing reading this story! Hehe, I saved your thank-you email cause I thought it was so cute :) And remembered! Yay for me! Anyway... enough with the chit-chat. I liked very much! I must be just as much of a sadist as yourself, because I predicted the ending ;; (Good? Bad? *shrug*)

Well take care! And keep writing!

~Mehg
MADMAD chapter 11 . 5/27/2002
YEA! I GOT IN! YIPEEEE! That was good lyrisizing for that little song! I loved every minute of it! I is like a good film I do not want to end! Thanks for the memories!

MADMAD
Dawn Moon chapter 11 . 5/26/2002
WAAAHHHH! Very sad ending! I loved your story soo much! Beautiful ending, but so sad!
Phantom of the Basement chapter 11 . 5/26/2002
*sob* That was so sad! Why did you have to kill Erik's happiness? Why? Well...at least he still has Christine...I loved the ending by the way with the angels of Margurite and Jillian.
Phantom of the Basement chapter 8 . 5/26/2002
!THAT STUPID FOP!DIE FOP!
Phantom of the Basement chapter 7 . 5/26/2002
You made Erik happy! I LOVE YOU! Er...why wasn't the entry finished?
Phantom of the Basement chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
Raoul killed Jillian, DIDN'T HE! THAT BASTARD! Erik better kill him...
Phantom of the Basement chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
Yay! Erik has a daughter! Now Erik will heal her, Christine will come back, and they'll all live happily ever after...RIGHT?
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »