Reviews for Crimson
Jonnie Joke chapter 24 . 7/12
I LOVE the Vegeta and Trunks under your hands! Trouble maker Trunks is the best and I LOVE how Trunks teleported with Goku and got into trouble immediately that was pretty awesome. All the father and son time are adorable and I love how Vegeta really care about Trunks, I hope they do show it more in the new Dragon Ball Super show! Or turn your story into a show which would be awesome hahah! Now Trunks arriving in the new planet is interesting and seeing it through his eyes make me feel like I'm new to the city with him too! Cant wait to see more father and son time these two but i know things are never easy with these two ;) Thanks for writing I soooooooo looking forward to your next story already!
Mira D. Blackjack chapter 69 . 6/16
Omg..! This is fantastic, amazing, magnificent story for me..! I love it..! INDEED... You're awesome author, dear.. I love Bulma and Vegita bonding.. You make them, so real. Hope I can find more DBZ's ff bout' them, from you. I will miss your stories.. :')
Btw, keep it up, dear...
ladyunebarton chapter 34 . 6/2
Trunks went to Iro around X-mas, I remmeber it was because he complained about it. Now hes back its x-mas again. So Trunks spend 12 months on Iro. umm insteristing...
MukuroLeonheart chapter 5 . 5/20
"It was just one of those days"
me
all the fucking time
at school
soibean chapter 40 . 5/18
Aww, love the Bulma/Vegeta moments. I hope there's more.
soibean chapter 36 . 5/18
Bulma and Vegeta are finally together and they didn't have sex?! I was hoping he'd take some comfort in her body and familiar warmth.
JenEvan chapter 69 . 4/7
Thank you for the great adventure with rhis incredible story. The action scenes are good, and characters are spot on. Also love the whole intergalactic politics and worldbuilding, seeing our favourite characters in it. :)
anlmoon chapter 69 . 2/23
very good story like all the action and character interaction
tDUcqn2N5Z5pR1t chapter 59 . 2/14
this...is the best fanfic... i ever seen . it is brilliant! i love this story
Luna chapter 69 . 12/28/2015
This is my third time reading this and it's still incredible. Though each time, I felt like there could be more to Huis story; it's amazing to feel any empathy for a villain. If you ever write a sequel, a spinoff centering him would be interesting. But I do here feel empathy.

He was adorable somehow. I also kept imagining a spoiled and completely ooc Hiei from YYH as fc. I have no idea why. Probably moreso his voice actor for the character ( as we know also voices 17 in the US dub ). I usually hate OCS. I loved everyone you created in this piece. Truly epic.
deddie123 chapter 69 . 12/27/2015
Wow this is a great story I read it from beginning to end I was on the edge of my seat the whole entire time. I really enjoyed this story you are a wonderful writer and I hope you continue coming up with more stories in the future
Guest chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
If only you'd written this when Tights Briefs was a factor... not saying she's a particularly great character, but it would certainly add to the intergalactic dynamics here.
XxTealJadexX chapter 69 . 11/22/2015
i hate that it's over, but damn that was awesome!
XxTealJadexX chapter 68 . 11/22/2015
XD Vegeta watching soap operas, i'm dying rotflmao
XxTealJadexX chapter 47 . 11/21/2015
holy shit
kurenai you sly son-of-a-bitch
i like you -read- i hate you
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »