Reviews for Crimson
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 69 . 7/7
Holy shit! this story is amazing! I've only read a few stories that capture the essence and emotions of the characters like you have! well done my friend!
MysticChemyst chapter 36 . 5/16
I thought only the Namekian dragon balls could revive Krillin and Vegeta, since they had both been previously revived by the Earth's dragon balls?

Also, just a thought, but if everyone's ki and/or magic is blocked then how could the dragon balls work? Although, it really screws with everything if they didn't work, lol. :P
MysticChemyst chapter 26 . 5/14
Really?! Krillin?! AGAIN?! You gotta be F**n kidding me! Ugh. He doesn't deserve the bad rap he gets. Then again, I could just be unduly influenced by DB Super. :P
MysticChemyst chapter 15 . 5/10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. He would've...he would've started complaining the moment Kurenai's ship landed, if Bulma hadn't liked...HAHAHAHAHA. That is SO PERFECT. You, my esteemed writer, are a genius. :'D

I haven't commented on the previous chapters, but that has less than nothing to do with your skill or the quality of your story. In fact, this tale is perhaps the most engrossing one I've yet found on FF . net!

You both inspire and humble me with your masterful story telling and imagination. The things I think to question (like why would they use the word "honey" and not some strange alien one) only occur to me long after I've passed their mention. Your story keeps the reader engrossed and completely willing to suspend disbelief, which is no easy task, especially for a fanfic that is as incredibly long as this one.

Further, your characterization and descriptive writing really lend themselves to the original world of Dragon Ball, and I could seriously see this as being made into a series or movie. Some things would, of course, have to be modified to accept the events of DB Super, unless they decided to make yet another alternate timeline. Either way, fantastic job! I look forward to the rest of your story and the long journey ahead! Which is actually even more astonishing when one considers that I was extremely reluctant to even start reading a fanfic as long as this one.

Thanks for your hard work!
M.C.
I have read this three times already. This is still the best fanfic I have ever read!
Great work, I enjoyed it and found it quite original, would love to see this animated, especially vegeta with a scythe *mmm*
One of the best stories I've read on here. Flipping amazing!
RiskPig chapter 69 . 1/28
This. Was. INCREDIBLE!
Sarah chapter 69 . 1/7
Best story I ever read! I like your idea and like how you write. The aspect I liked the most was, that you gave Vegeta a brain. In a lot of fanfictions he is just a warrior who survived Friezer because he was strong and liked killing. I always thought, that there had to be more. That Vegeta had abilities, apart his strength, which were precious for Friezer. And you showed it when you made him Kurenai's strategist and spy.
While reading I had an idea as well, how it would be possible to show his intellect. (But of course it was to late for it.) A scene where he would fly a complex new spaceship on his own to get to an emergency or something like that... But it's not so important. Just an idea. And I loved every chapter of it.
Carina chapter 69 . 1/5
PS. I was also amazed by your ability to built this world without having to rely on lengthy boring dialogue to explain things to the reader. So, thumbs up for that!
Carina chapter 69 . 1/5
Hello there! Just read the whole thing and absolutely LOVED it! Great work! Are you still working on those Oneshots? I would love to read some more sessions with Vegetas psychologist or some more talks between Vegeta and Son Goku. Also a bit more rivalry between Kuro and Vegeta would be funny.

The only thing I'd criticise is that you maybe shouldn't have written that Kurenai Kali gave that CD to Kuro in the beginning of that stealth chapter, because that kinda spoiled the endeavor. It would have been enough for the reader to find the truth out at the same time as Vegeta. It also made me wonder why Vegeta never asked about Kuros loyalty and whether or not Kurenais investigation lead to something.

The smartest thing about this story was how the sparring match between Son Goku and Vegeta on planet earth with the Maiochi still activated foreshadowed the fight against Hui. That both Son Goku and Hui relied to heavily on their power. It was the "I see what you did there"-moment that I really enjoyed.

Your OC's are great! They fitted perfectly in this story!

I especially enjoyed the first half of this story! Mostly due to the suspense of Vegetas trial, his training and all those different interesting planets that we got to explore. The sheer quantity and diversity of your ideas amazed me and I read it in awe.
I loved everything afterwards too, but my favourite chapters clearly are the first 35 or what.

And do not worry about your fighting scenes! They were great! You should be more confident.

I honestly have to say that this was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. So this story has found a place in my heart and I hope that you will find enough time in your life to keep on writing. Thank you for taking your time to write this. :)
nabiki chapter 63 . 12/25/2016
I dont know enough english grammar to properly express all the feelings your fic gave me, all i can say is, undoubtly, is that a gift to the world of fandom
BobbyDiddles chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Small problem. The Androids can't sense ki. Everything in them related to ki is mechanical.
Love the story anyway
nabiki chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
Touching
NABIKI chapter 34 . 12/21/2016
OH MY FUCKING GOD HE IS IN HEAVEN HE WAS ALWAYS GOOD AND HE NEVER GOT TO SEE HIM UNTIL NOW

OHMYGODOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMGMGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGO

torture didnt do it but i cried with this one.
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »