Reviews for Crimson
One of the best stories I've read on here. Flipping amazing!
RiskPig chapter 69 . 1/28
This. Was. INCREDIBLE!
Sarah chapter 69 . 1/7
Best story I ever read! I like your idea and like how you write. The aspect I liked the most was, that you gave Vegeta a brain. In a lot of fanfictions he is just a warrior who survived Friezer because he was strong and liked killing. I always thought, that there had to be more. That Vegeta had abilities, apart his strength, which were precious for Friezer. And you showed it when you made him Kurenai's strategist and spy.
While reading I had an idea as well, how it would be possible to show his intellect. (But of course it was to late for it.) A scene where he would fly a complex new spaceship on his own to get to an emergency or something like that... But it's not so important. Just an idea. And I loved every chapter of it.
Carina chapter 69 . 1/5
PS. I was also amazed by your ability to built this world without having to rely on lengthy boring dialogue to explain things to the reader. So, thumbs up for that!
Carina chapter 69 . 1/5
Hello there! Just read the whole thing and absolutely LOVED it! Great work! Are you still working on those Oneshots? I would love to read some more sessions with Vegetas psychologist or some more talks between Vegeta and Son Goku. Also a bit more rivalry between Kuro and Vegeta would be funny.

The only thing I'd criticise is that you maybe shouldn't have written that Kurenai Kali gave that CD to Kuro in the beginning of that stealth chapter, because that kinda spoiled the endeavor. It would have been enough for the reader to find the truth out at the same time as Vegeta. It also made me wonder why Vegeta never asked about Kuros loyalty and whether or not Kurenais investigation lead to something.

The smartest thing about this story was how the sparring match between Son Goku and Vegeta on planet earth with the Maiochi still activated foreshadowed the fight against Hui. That both Son Goku and Hui relied to heavily on their power. It was the "I see what you did there"-moment that I really enjoyed.

Your OC's are great! They fitted perfectly in this story!

I especially enjoyed the first half of this story! Mostly due to the suspense of Vegetas trial, his training and all those different interesting planets that we got to explore. The sheer quantity and diversity of your ideas amazed me and I read it in awe.
I loved everything afterwards too, but my favourite chapters clearly are the first 35 or what.

And do not worry about your fighting scenes! They were great! You should be more confident.

I honestly have to say that this was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. So this story has found a place in my heart and I hope that you will find enough time in your life to keep on writing. Thank you for taking your time to write this. :)
nabiki chapter 63 . 12/25/2016
I dont know enough english grammar to properly express all the feelings your fic gave me, all i can say is, undoubtly, is that a gift to the world of fandom
BobbyDiddles chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Small problem. The Androids can't sense ki. Everything in them related to ki is mechanical.
Love the story anyway
nabiki chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
Touching
NABIKI chapter 34 . 12/21/2016
OH MY FUCKING GOD HE IS IN HEAVEN HE WAS ALWAYS GOOD AND HE NEVER GOT TO SEE HIM UNTIL NOW

OHMYGODOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMGMGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGO

torture didnt do it but i cried with this one.
nabiki chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
This chap and the prev one...jesucristo mi niƱa! im still in love with this fic, fortunately. The part when he yelled at hui ...i dont have many epic movies nor books on myself, im guessin that what vegeta yelled is all we allways want to hear and it really moved me that it was from his mouth. its the first fic ive read that he can say something luiike that, and still be completely in character. im marveled at how you managed that.
the tortures...well...i dont know the other reviewers but i thought it was soft, really.
i was really moved about he entering the other world, and the repports, and for a moment i thought he had an angel...llike a guardian, it really shocked me. then i learn it was baba but i still wanna believe the angel stuff so ill read it again, carefully and not so hungry this time. also, i ve been reading kardecs spirits book and the behavior vegeta displayed with yemma and baba seems totally beliable jojojo

its been years since you wrote this fic, so i dont know if ull ever read this ...but if u do, plz plz keep writing cuz i can notice it makes you happy

sorry my english, too late, too x mas season, too tired.
love
xoxoxoxo
nabiki chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
I AM SO HAPPY IM READING THIS
Actually im more of romantic fics, but seeing this, i just cant believe ive missing so much for so many years.
Oh, an d yes, you writing...tis just...i love it!
Oozaru-Huntress chapter 69 . 10/15/2016
This. This story. Is the best thing I have ever read!
I read it twice already and a third time is surely bout to come.
I love your Vegeta. How strong and strategic he is!
Its incredible how much work you put into this story! Own worlds, own intergalactic empires! Its so inspiring!
Its better than anything the original creators could come up with 3

Keep up the great work!
artephile chapter 69 . 8/19/2016
Wow! Thank you for this incredible story!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 69 . 8/5/2016
Amazing story! Truly loved it from begining to end!
Great job on it!
Jonnie Joke chapter 24 . 7/12/2016
I LOVE the Vegeta and Trunks under your hands! Trouble maker Trunks is the best and I LOVE how Trunks teleported with Goku and got into trouble immediately that was pretty awesome. All the father and son time are adorable and I love how Vegeta really care about Trunks, I hope they do show it more in the new Dragon Ball Super show! Or turn your story into a show which would be awesome hahah! Now Trunks arriving in the new planet is interesting and seeing it through his eyes make me feel like I'm new to the city with him too! Cant wait to see more father and son time these two but i know things are never easy with these two ;) Thanks for writing I soooooooo looking forward to your next story already!
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »