Reviews for XIII Pokemon
Parks98 chapter 20 . 5/29
Crap you gave xemnes the potential to summon black holes and anti-matter
Parks98 chapter 12 . 5/28
Not surprised that demyx was a water Pokemon but I did not know that his Pokemon could speak English
Parks98 chapter 11 . 5/28
So Saix is a eevee, I would of thought he would have been a umbreon since it evolves during the night and near a moon shard
Parks98 chapter 9 . 5/28
I know it's not gonna happen but why not have roxas be a fighting Pokemon?
Parks98 chapter 8 . 5/28
Lmfao, so the savage lightning nymph is now a baby mouse
Parks98 chapter 7 . 5/28
Yeah they got their hearts back...wonder about xemnes though the guy and Saix were obsessed with them
Parks98 chapter 5 . 5/28
Yeah scaring is boring...but making a person questioning everything about their lives then mindfuck them into oblivion is truly scary as hell
Parks98 chapter 2 . 5/28
Ok so I am gonna guess that each member of the organization is gonna be a type that represents their element/power.
- nothingness (psychic)
-space (psychic) -wind(flying?)
-ice (ice type) 5. Lexaeus- earth (earth/ground)
- shadow/illusions (dark or ghost) - the moon (dark)
- flames( we already know) 9. Demyx- water (water type)
10. Luxord- time 11. Marluxia- flower/death (grass or poison)
12. Larxene- lightning( electric) 13. Roxas- light/destiny (light? From the trading cards)
Parks98 chapter 1 . 5/28
Where is roxas
B1ackAshes chapter 1 . 4/10
Good beginning so far. You've got my attention.
YourGreatestDream chapter 19 . 2/6
Who the hell is Mansex? That's the third time he's been mentioned in this story as a member of Organization XIII.
bowsercrusher65 chapter 5 . 1/27
(...)mindfuckery is more his style.
...GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anon chapter 9 . 1/3
The story is good but I wish that it was easier for the organisation members to communicate besides having to continually point at letters/words, as lack of somewhat clear communication can act as a barricade. Plus I noticed a few grammatical errors (Oh Xenmas XD) and a sidenote when Axel and Zexion tried helping Lyra learn Larxene's name. The vandalism had no 'X' in the whole phrase, so did they draw an 'X' on the ground to point this out or something ?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I hope you will update soon it will be sad if you discontinue this then I'll never know what happens! :(
IamDonuttheWalrus chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
I don't want to sound pleady, but please please please update soon! You can't just leave us hanging like that!