Reviews for XIII Pokemon
B1ackAshes chapter 1 . 4/10
Good beginning so far. You've got my attention.
YourGreatestDream chapter 19 . 2/6
Who the hell is Mansex? That's the third time he's been mentioned in this story as a member of Organization XIII.
bowsercrusher65 chapter 5 . 1/27
(...)mindfuckery is more his style.
...GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anon chapter 9 . 1/3
The story is good but I wish that it was easier for the organisation members to communicate besides having to continually point at letters/words, as lack of somewhat clear communication can act as a barricade. Plus I noticed a few grammatical errors (Oh Xenmas XD) and a sidenote when Axel and Zexion tried helping Lyra learn Larxene's name. The vandalism had no 'X' in the whole phrase, so did they draw an 'X' on the ground to point this out or something ?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I hope you will update soon it will be sad if you discontinue this then I'll never know what happens! :(
IamDonuttheWalrus chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
I don't want to sound pleady, but please please please update soon! You can't just leave us hanging like that!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/12/2014
*fires a lvl 9000 shoop-da-woop to level the fort* hey, you said words couldn't harm it right?
PurpleArmadillo chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
Le gasp, evil cliffhanger! But that's the best way to keep readers hooked.

Okay, so now that I've caught up with the chapters, I just want to say again that this has been such an enjoyable read. You did a great job characterizing everyone, from both games, and you came up with some really original ideas for some of the members' Pokemon forms. I think my favorite thing about the story was the mystery element: wondering who was going to show up next, in what form, and what role where they going to play?

I'm definitely sticking this story on my Watch list. I know how hectic college and real life can get (why can't life have a Pause button? That'd be awesome.), so I'm not trying to put pressure on you to update or anything! Take all the time you need, no worries! And if for some reason you're not able to finish this story, I'm happy that I've gotten to read what I have so far. 33 chapters is no small feat!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
Yay, they can remember her now, thank goodness! And wow, Ethan summoned up the courage to tell Lyra how he really feels about her. For better or for worse, though? To be continued...
PurpleArmadillo chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
Aww, that's so sad! I forgot about them not being able to remember her. I really liked that you showed how she got reborn. Kinda like a behind the scenes peek.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
Aah, biggest surprise of the story so far! I was totally expecting the Dratini to be Xaldin, but nope! Yay, I'm glad you decided to include her; I've always liked the friendship between Axel, Roxas, and Xion, with Axel being kinda like a big brother figure to them.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
That was really clever on Lyra's part, to record that whole plot reveal over the radio.

Aah, I love that you've included Silver in the mystery by giving him a member. I'd been suspecting that for a little bit now, but of course I assumed it would be the Sneasel. Cloyster is a much better fit, with it's high defense, and completely unexpected!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
Oh wow, I hadn't seen the Murkrow's identity coming! Very nice surprise, and it makes a lot of sense with that Super Luck ability. I was wondering what you'd decide to do for him.

Heh, I can only imagine how unnerving it must be for Ethan to hear that slow, deep telepathic voice coming from a little Ralts.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Ooh, lots of evolutions! Haha, I hadn't even thought about Larxene's tail. Nicely written gym battle, as always!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Oh my, I laughed so hard at Xigbar! That's just too great! Loved the ice cream scene as well. Figures Axel and Roxas would go bonkers over Sea Salt, haha. And Lyra's as oblivious as ever about how Ethan feels about her.