Reviews for Psychonauts: Mind Games
CaliforniaWolfman chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Oh gosh, I know you haven't updated in a little over a year, but this story is really good if you ask me! Even if you don't continue this one I hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Hey, so. I read your story a while back and I'm really glad that you're updating! It's great! The dialoge is very funny and I like the pace that you're developing the plot. Also, the Mikhail/Maloof interections have set my shippers's heart aflutter despite the lack of offical romance. What I mean by that is that you're doing a great job of building those two up, romantically! Keep writing, bro! I await your next installment with anticipation!
T. J. Marie chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I was so surprised to see the e-mail telling me there was another chapter to this story that not even a pause was present when raced over to fanfiction to read it. Oh it's wonderful. Please keep going, I like the way you portray the characters is this story. I NEED to read more to sustain myself. I truly can't wait for another chapter.
Be My Master chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Is it Maloof saying "I'm gonna murder you, you stupid mother f-" or Bobby?

It's very good.
Psychofan chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This has some real promise, I was disappointed when it was done! It's not totally over, is it? :C I'd love to have some more.
Kurtness chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I enjoyed how in-character all the campers were and I hadn't really considered Maloof/Mikhail but now I think the pairing is really quite cute.

Please continue this, I really want to read what happens next and what goes on with Phoebe in all this :D
BurntCatHair chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Um, hi. I really like how you don't just the romance, but with an actual upcoming plot, too. :D I read this a while ago, so I'm kinda hanging limbo here. Are you gonna continue the story? 'Cause I'd totally worship you if you did. If you stopped writing fanfiction, then just, like, ignore this. Thanks for writing this! 3
Shysic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Cool! That really one of the best Psychonauts fanfics Ive seen here. And I like Mikhail/Maloof pairing, its cute. Why havent you uploaded new chapter for so long?:(
Blarkle-flarf chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was AMAZING, i like the plot, and the campers all seemed in character, also, i've looked around for a mikhail/maloof pairing, ive been shipping them since i played the game, so i say go for it. and add some more chapters!