Reviews for Blissfully Ill
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
Ok do NONE of the friends question how Flaky, the coward of the group, is brave enough to scream at Evil to stop?

Also why didnt Flaky tell Sniffles about her discovery outside?
Boom.LILY chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
!Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! I love it so much! I can say that this is one of my three most favorite stories about HTF! What I like the most is your explanation of the existence of Evil—the part of the reality and the dream! Man, I've never thought that! (It became my headcanon now) Tbh, I'm so confused about the ending...but I fully undertand you. An AMAZING story!(Sorry for my bad English)
uncomfortablebuffalo chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I've been reading this fic for many years, I think I started a few months after the first chapter was created. I was probably 7 or 8 when I first started reading it. I didnt even have an account here yet. But seeing it finally completed is amazing for me. Thank you for finishing it off. The ending was satisfying for me, despite it being a little short. Thank you so much for creating one of my favorite fics of all time.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
The first thing I thought of when I watched HTF was "Kenny has found his people," so I really liked that reference!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
"Oh my God . . ."
"You killed Nutty!"
"You bastard!"
_
"Oh my God! They killed Kenny!"
"You bastards!"
_
Funny, because the first thing I thought of when
Rowancloud chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
I would like to meet your OCs, please! Just no smut; I'm thirteen.
HTFan chapter 27 . 5/6/2016
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I honestly do not know what to say. After following this story at its near end last year, I finally got to see an exquisite story actually reach the final words 'The End' and earn the Completed tag. There are many stories that deserve the title, is this story truly earned its own ending. The characters, the story, the unique setting and plot, every bit of it was written to a high quality standard that little other HTF stories come close to. The amount of fame this story has gathered truly has earned all of it.

As for the ending itself, while I feel like it was rather fast (it almost like things were heating up in the previous chapter, and now we reached the end in one go), I'm still glad this story got an ending and didn't leave on an empty cliffhanger that most stories end up getting. I am overall pleased with the final result here, and enjoy every bit of it.

This will definitely go down as one of the best available completed HTF fanfics here, and will be remembered always. Excellent work!
Kitsuna-lover chapter 27 . 4/9/2016
This was a beautiful story and I'm so happy to stick with it until the every end. You're a great writer!
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 27 . 4/5/2016
I must say, I was very surprised to see this updated. I am a new reader unfortunately but I did really enjoy this ending actually.

You made a bold move cutting it off the way you did and earned a lot of respect from me as a writer and you narrated the whole ending perfectly.

You know, after a while of reading the Author's Note, I was afraid that was all it was and the last chapter was the ending. My brain works weird that way.

I enjoyed everything about this story and hope you plan on writing more in the future but if you don't, I understand.

Speaking of understanding, I actually don't have any questions for you. This gave a surprising amount of closure for me.

Thank you for returning to this story.
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Apparently Sniffles doesn't know the meaning of what he called Lifty and Shifty either because:
1.) Pilfer is a verb. Never a noun.
2.) To Pilfer means to steal items with little to no value, which Lifty and Shifty pretty much never do.
Kitsuna-lover chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Please continue writing this chapter made me cry you have to finish it please
generalLDS chapter 24 . 7/8/2015
Eh
generalLDS chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Eh, not the best chapter. No offense, but this kinda ruined the story for me. A bit cliche and unlikely
generalLDS chapter 12 . 7/8/2015