Reviews for An Artist's Touch
ThisIsAGuest chapter 89 . 1/1
My New Years Resolution: Keep the hope alive that this story will continue on this year!
Auryn Addair chapter 89 . 11/17/2016
Oh boy ... I spent an all nighter reading this amazing piece of writing genius! I know it's been a long while since the last update, but I was just wondering drink if you were planning on continuing it ...
Amara chapter 89 . 4/13/2016
Please please please?! We need more!
Akiluna chapter 41 . 3/28/2016
LOL
In a way it's so obvious that he would say that. I was a bit surprised when it was said that Tristan hadn't seen anything :) It was a very nice chapter. Thanks
Akiluna chapter 36 . 3/28/2016
She does react pretty well to the act of killing. Even though it's to defend her life and she was preparing itself to it...It seems rather too easy. I liked the small moment with Gawain, it was sad yet not too much, so it was great. And I really love the small moments between Cass and Tristan. They're so sweet.
Akiluna chapter 32 . 3/28/2016
This last part was quite funny :) and I hardly imagine them actually doing it, especially on their own. But it goes well with your story. I truly hope you're not planning on writing a tragedy. I really don't like those sorts of stories. I'd really appreciate that you'll pm me, if you plan on going all drama with Tristan dead and Cass dead or back in the 21st century. I don't like spoilers, but if that's where this story is going, I would rather stop reading it, not because of its quality (I already wrote that I liked it a lot) but because I'm not one to appreciate sad endings. It makes me feel like I wasted time, among other bad feelings. Anyway, so far I still like it a lot
Akiluna chapter 28 . 3/28/2016
It's so sweet the way their relation slowly grows. I love it. I really like how this is turning out to be. On a side note, thank you for using the word "rouge" properly. It always annoys me to no end when people use "rouge" instead of "rogue" and the fact that you used that word in its proper context and meaning is simply great ;) I really love how you write Tristan, even quiet when he's with Cass. It's nice to see you keep the character with her. Thanks for your great work so far :)
Akiluna chapter 18 . 3/27/2016
I really like when she doubts or is sad about missing her parents. It's much more realistic that way. It's nice that you chose to write those doubts. And I really liked Lancelot in the past few chapters. He was both funny and kind. Thanks for the hard work!
Akiluna chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
I really like how you have her draw the knights. It's a very nice touch to your story. :) I really like it so far, and you really depicted the knights well considering how they are in the movie. I am trying to leave you reviews, but I actually like your story so much, that I just want to keep reading all the chapters. Thanks a lot for your hard work!
Akiluna chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
So far I really like your story. I'm already happy with how it started and all. I like how you write too. I know you have already moved past this point in the story, but I still want to add a few things: one, sometimes your dialogues are a bit unclear (about who is speaking) but it's really just a detail. I re ally like your OC and it's a nice start. I was surprised by your choice of having her reveal her identity so early in the story. Similarly I'm surprised that she's taking it all so well.
Anyway, I'm just leaving you this review because you deserve it. I can see you put some work in this story. I hope you're still writing it (I guess you are, considering you updated not so long ago). Thanks for your work
Amara chapter 89 . 3/26/2016
It's been a while since your last update. Please please continue! I love this story so much!
sierra chapter 89 . 3/7/2016
i love your updates! and i cant wait for the next one! I ALSO WANT THEM TO HAVE KIDS!
Gwilwillith chapter 89 . 2/16/2016
Great chapter! Loving the mystery at the moment!
xxyangxx2006 chapter 89 . 2/13/2016
It seems so easy that it would be the Romans that hired someone to do it, but I don't they would go after an innocent, even if they think they are a higher level of people. But it was nice to see that some modern CSI stuff was able to be applied to this. Now if only they had DNA testing then this could possibly solved so much easier XD. Though I am glad that Cass is trying to come up with any possibility for who the murderer was, I also hope that she doesn't get into any trouble or go off of theories that are supported by any evidence. Keep up the great work!
xxyangxx2006 chapter 88 . 2/12/2016
It was nice to see that they were able to spend some alone time. Though I did laugh when the knights got needy and tried to get the two to spend as much time with them as possible once they left their voluntary solitude. And shit man... poor Betha... and just when she was getting close to someone. I wonder who did it. Any way, great job and keep up the great work!