Reviews for An Artist's Touch
Amara chapter 85 . 4h
I see you haven't updated in over 5 months. Please continue! It's so good, I read through it in a couple days. Really... please continue.
aicila850 chapter 1 . 4/28
Please update I love this story it's really good I normally don't like the whole modern girl falls into world story but your book is amazing! It's well written!
jessegreen99 chapter 1 . 3/27
I hope you update soon! :) Loving it!
PaulinaDragona chapter 85 . 2/23
I like your fiction. :)
Myrle 16 chapter 85 . 1/27
Wow. So I finally caught up on your story. Gotta say how gnostic it is... and that I can't wait for there to be more!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 85 . 1/1
This is interesting. Took me a few days to read through it. So, will she end up pregnant at any point and if so, will she say anything? I hope to read more soon but if life gets in the way, understandable and can not be avoided.
KelseyBl chapter 85 . 12/30/2014
So I just started reading your story again, I hadn't realized that you had updated. I added this story to my favourite like 2 years ago I think and forgot to keep checking for updates lol. But thank you for updating, I still really like this story. Please update soon. :))
Lucymay chapter 85 . 12/3/2014
Brilliant! Great update x
The EarthSong chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
Though I know this story was written some time ago, I just happened upon it. You're not the only one. I saw Cerdic kill Tristan with his own sword the first time. Talk about insult upon injury. And I'm so very glad that Tristan saw what Cass was up to. I hate it when there is a misunderstanding and it goes on forever because no one talks to each other. Grrr.
kamarooka chapter 85 . 11/25/2014
Couldn't ever hate you - this story is too awesome - I have missed it so much!
Have I ever mentioned that I love how you write Tristan? Some other writers tend to let him fade into the background (more so than he intentionally would :P) through his silence, but you manage to keep him as one if the strongest characters in each chapter! It's really great.
Congratulations on your new jobs!
Please update soon :)
Gwilwillith chapter 85 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter! Good luck with everything!
Nightskies chapter 70 . 11/23/2014
Got so excited when you updated :) great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Eren-Titan chapter 85 . 11/23/2014
Awsome as always ! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Slytherin Studios chapter 85 . 11/22/2014
Nicely done.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 85 . 11/22/2014
Oh that certainly turned out with less anger than I expected... also glad that Arthur punished them in such a way. He wouldn't be Arthur without his equality, but glad the punishments were so lenient for our two knights. Keep up the great work!