Reviews for It Wants the Other One 4th
I just had to say that I loved your It Wants series. All the stories were incredibly unique and I loved them. I know you didn't like this one, but personally I loved the idea of their dimensions colliding. It was an incredible story and I'm grateful that you finished it and didn't just delete it. Like I said before I loved the series and I've got to say I'm a new fan of your work! You're an amazing author and super creative. I hope you continue your path and keep writing. I can't wait to see your writing excel I'll be waiting.
thornrulez001456 chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
LOVE YOUR STORIES. I HOPE YOU MAKE MORE. Even if it's not part of the series
Linzerj chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Aah...I don't care what the next chapters are like. But I can't wait for them - this is so cool!
LoveBassClarinet chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Perhaps in the future you might want to edit this chapter? I understand wanting to do the juicy parts, but it is important to flush out everything. Especially fight scenes.
AnNyanimous chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Ahaha! Kid Flash is amazing! That song totally works for him lol. Eww! Not /that/ room! ::shudders:: Horrible memories in that room...Horrible memories...

Anywho, awesome chapter!

Linzerj chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Yay, go Kid Flash! XD

Great job so far, this is really awesome so far!
AnNyanimous chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Oh you have to be kidding! Slade? Really? I thought we were rid of his face in their dimension! Dang it! Bring out the chainsaws! Awesome chapter btw!

thornrulez001456 chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
LoveBassClarinet chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
This chapter was pretty good :) I hope you feel better. And of course keep writing ;)
Linzerj chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Oooh...Slade came back. Why don't you make him be the big bad guy? It seems he wants something with the inter-dimensional Titans...

Loved the chapter, especially the song. That's a lyric from Flyleaf's "Fully Alive", isn't it? "I'm ashamed of all my somethings."

Great job, I look forward to more!
I Like Writing Romance chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Great chapter! For a villain... How about the H.I.V.E. academy dude? Was it Brother Blood?
LoveBassClarinet chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
So possible villains:

Teen Titans World:

Other world:

Their version of Slade? I don't think you've mentioned him yet.

Perhaps one of the good guys is actually evil since you've made a lot of the bad guys good.

Anyways, awesome story as always. I loved the conversation you stuck in there too.
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Curses upon you Slade! This situation must be so hard for all the couples...I feel bad for them! The interaction between Red X and Jinx at the end was sweet and funny xD That was a real conversation? That's hilarious! () Can't wait till the next update!

P.S. For a villain, maybe you could use Mirage. She was going to be on the show, but then they cancelled it -_-"
Specialshipping19 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
OHMYGOSH...when will the tv raven and tv bb learn...about the wonderful relationship between yours?
AnNyanimous chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
This situation must be really hard on the couples separated by dimensions. Go Flyleaf! Can't wait for you to update!