Reviews for Even When it Hurts
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I liked this. Your formatting was unique and I think it added to the overall effect. My only problem is that several time it became confusing as to which woman the story was referring to, Ginny or Luna. Most of the time it was evident from the context there were just a few times when you just used the pronouns that I had to read back to see whom he was talking about.

Otherwise very good story.
cuz-CM's-awesome chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I’ve always thought that Luna would be a better match for Harry than Ginny was. She just understands him like no one else can and I think your story really shows this. She was always there for him, not for the ‘Boy Who Lived’ but for Harry Potter. Ginny definitely seems like she would be there for his money. I like the idea of Harry wanting her to be with someone else, understanding that they really aren’t right for each other anymore. I’ve read a lot of Harry/Luna stories where Harry is still in a relationship with Ginny, and they all wright about him being in some kind of delusion about his love life, thinking that he still loved Ginny, I like your take on it better. I like how you added that Harry wasn’t really right with killing Voldemort, I don’t think that would be something Ginny understood, but that Luna would get. I like that your story has a, sort of happy ending, that Harry has found a place where he can be himself, and hopefully he’ll be able to have that person that he can feel normal around too. I really like the writing style in this fic and found the story itself enjoyable.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Well I planned on picking out the exact quotes I enjoyed most in this piece, but there's far too many to count. Which of course means I loved the whole work of it, and everything it symbolized, and how Harry was kind of drifting. And I always figured he was the quiet life type. Love how you incorporated Luna seeing through Harry's facade. Good job :)
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
this was amazing. really had a nice flow going for it. it was really... can't find the words to describe it