Reviews for Inhibitions
the-devil-cat 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Im gonna cry. I read this story a while ago, forgot what it was called and never got the chance to review. But it was so sweet but a little scary at the same time. Poor Piper, only got the month to live! I really love this story, and I hope to see more from you.

Sincerely, Me
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
How ...have I ...NEVER READ THIS?

Waterfall tears are streaming down my soul, like seriously! Lol, but literally, Katie that was soo good ...:')

Forever a fave!
GothicWolfDream chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
wow this is like epic

you feel like your there
iwillbelieveit chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I just read this and actually cried! :'( it was so sad! It would b awesome if u wrote another chapter!
Wheatieluv chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You should write another chapter with the reactions of the team and the note and such! That was so sad, i love it! :)
SJ3GIRL chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
i actually just cried...its just that beautiful xx
random person chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
can't...*sniff* ...stop...*sob*...crying... TTTT
CheckYesJuliet08 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Naww now thats a sad romantic cute depressing etc story
SassyGirl104 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
omg im actually crying... Wow that was so sad, beautiful and amazing all at the same..

Well done only a ture writer can make u feel so many emotions all at once..
Flying-Sorcery chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
:_( I cried...
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Utterly breathtaking, I couldn't physically keep my eyes off the page. It was heartbreakingly beautiful: and i think anyone who reads this will just cry, it was truly a very accomplished piece of work. I love your writing style, it's very unique and the words just flow so well.

Loved it!

Trance x
Amelie-the-pony chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
thats so sad
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
omfg that was so f-ing sad!

keep writing,

Rita
Mindworm chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Well written, interesting, sweet and sad.

You'd think though, that Piper would have been weakening periodically through that month, not experiencing the majority of effects at the final hour.

But, hey, crystals can work in strange ways.

And you know...it'd be completely taboo if you died a virgin too -_-. But I liked how you wrote it second/third person ( the 'you's)and it was quite sweet.