Reviews for Advice from my Evil Daddy
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I really liked it loved the part about the goth restaurant for some odd reason...oh well, great story! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
agnes: HE'S SO FLUFFY!

PERRY: HELP!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Ohhh! Do more times when he gives advice! And are you excited for the second one?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
GOOD ENDING I hate monogram though.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
HOW DARE SHE DISRESPECT MY FAVORITE RESTRAUNT!
!
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Love the story. its touching and very detailed
S.I.N1146 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
OMJ! That's so sweet and funny! Love it!
jessi chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Interesting story, I really liked it!
Lichylichy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Nice. Love the whole Gru meets Doof idea.
Star1412 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
It's so cute!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
hehe aww this made me smile, it's really cute! Brilliant idea!
Tivona chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
hehehehe this is too cute! Awesome job capturing the characters! And that scene with Perry and the girls is just too adorable. Thanks for the warm fuzzies! (3
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I didn't think these two evils together would be really sweet, but it is so much. I can see Gru laughing his lungs out because Doofenshmirtz set off the Shrinkinator again (cause he's never going to unplug that thing) Love your story.

DVM
DP-shrine-in-closet-girl chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Aww this whole this is adorable! I love the idea of the two Villains meeting, and you did a really good job with it!

I love how Gru was really worried about the girls and how Doofenshmirtz helped them. I thought it was so funny how they didn't need a trap for Perry becuase Agnes just had to hold him. So cute!

Shrine
futureauthor13 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Awww! You just have to make a sequel to this! I love this story, and you did an awesome job, even if there are a few punctuation problems, but who cares about those. Everyone was in character, and I can't wait to read more of your stories. :)