Reviews for Advice from my Evil Daddy
MinionFan4Ever chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
A unicorn impaling another unicorn with its horn? Really? lol XD Poor unicorn. If Agnes saw that her childhood would probably be ruined. Or she'd ask something like, "Margo? Why is that unicorn stabbing the other unicorn with its horn?" :)
MinionFan4Ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I loved the Minions in the beginning and how Gru reacted. "Did I say 'Dave'? No I did not, I said 'girls'." lol XD Did you know they also had Despicable Me 2 toys at Mcdonald's as a promo for Despicable Me 2? Well you probably knew that already since I said "Despicable Me 2 toys". But after watching Despicable Me 2 last year about a week before Winter Break, I went crazy for the Minions and I even have a bed set with them on it. Don't even get me started on how much Minion stuff I have now. And about the Mcdonald's toys, I found out about it after I went crazy for the Minions. I now have one of the toys from the promo that I found a few months ago, too. It's the Banana Babbler Dave toy. I'm glad I found it in my Mom's car though because I wanted at least one of the toys and I finally got one. It doesn't work anymore (and hasn't been working since I got it) but it's probably because it's been on for about a year or something. So when you pull on the banana he's holding, the toy doesn't say anything. And I think Mcdonald's toys have special batteries that can last a long time or something, but I guess being on for a year has not been good on it. Plus my niece (two days ago) wondered what toy it was and I answered, "Banana Babbler Dave". She said she has the same one and that it doesn't work either. So I'm guessing it may have been hers before I was given it. idk, but it was dirty when I found it but I cleaned it up. :) But yeah, if you want to know how much Minion stuff I have, just PM me and ask. ;) I also love how Vanessa in this story said that Doofenshmirtz says that the store she likes sounds like a screaming cat. lol XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I really liked it loved the part about the goth restaurant for some odd reason...oh well, great story! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
agnes: HE'S SO FLUFFY!

Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Ohhh! Do more times when he gives advice! And are you excited for the second one?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
GOOD ENDING I hate monogram though.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Love the story. its touching and very detailed
S.I.N1146 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
OMJ! That's so sweet and funny! Love it!
jessi chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Interesting story, I really liked it!
Lichylichy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Nice. Love the whole Gru meets Doof idea.
Star1412 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
It's so cute!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
hehe aww this made me smile, it's really cute! Brilliant idea!
Tivona chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
hehehehe this is too cute! Awesome job capturing the characters! And that scene with Perry and the girls is just too adorable. Thanks for the warm fuzzies! (3
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I didn't think these two evils together would be really sweet, but it is so much. I can see Gru laughing his lungs out because Doofenshmirtz set off the Shrinkinator again (cause he's never going to unplug that thing) Love your story.