Reviews for Dear Friends
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Gah, I love this story! Great interactions between them! :D I’m a big fan of MinakoxAkihiko and MinatoxYukari, so extra kudos to you for having my favorite pairings! Off to read your other fics now…

P.S. OMG Akihiko! I bet he picked up some of that teasing from dating Minako… XD
maydayed chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i'm speechless. honestly i don't know what to say except... this is LOVE asdfghkl

what i probably loved the most is how Minato is just a stranger here but he and Yukari still meet and shit asdfghkjl

faved!

please keep on writing!
mintroar chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I just loved the dream-fairy tail part of the story esp when junpei ate fuuka's house! As well as Mitsuru's, Shiji's, Ken's and Akihiko's.

The way you narrate the story through Minako's perspective was also well done. But you could have probably divided this into chapters, i mean chapters chapters, instead of pilling it up in one document. But this is just a organizing peeve of mine. :]
Miki chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
WHOA. This is awesome! Good job! :)

Everyone was very in character! AkixMinako 3

Poor Shiji :((
meowfactory chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ahhhh I see whut you did there, with Minato being born in 2006 and Minako in 2010. Niiiiiiiiiiiice. ...Okay well at least I hope that's what you did, otherwise I'm just stupid and made an idiot out of myself in public amirite?

Fffffuu your first person perspective is so smooth, I can't do it right and it always makes me anxious, so I admire your mad skills.

The Junpei, Shinjiro and Akihiko bits were my favourites, because I love those dudez, seriously. Oh, and Mitsuru, she was epic win.

love love love. I will stop rambling now. :)
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This story was so sweet...I especially loved Ken and Shinjiro's stories :D

Ken's was so adorable, how he was sick and Minako made porridge for him and fed him...so cute...

Shinjiro's was VERY touching, how she explained to him everything that happened between her and the others and whatnot.

I liked Akihiko's story as well, it was touching...this is just me, but the reason I didn't like his as much as Ken and Shinjiro's is cause I'm a HUGE ShinjiroxMinako and KenxMinako fan, and I don't like AkihikoxMinako that much. That's just me, of course.

I'm still trying to figure out the significance of the 4 year difference between Minako and Minato...does it have something to do with any of the other Persona games?

Anyway, I really liked your story! :3
Lineoflights chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I want to say I spent far too time reading this story, but I didn't. Of course, the fact that I'm extremely tired might have something to do with it, but oh well. Good job.
Ryurieri chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is sooo beautiful ;_; i love this story. You portrayed the characters really well. I like the fact that you made Akihiko's story last it's really sweet. I love all of this. It's just so amazing and very very well written.

I recognized the line from 'Wiping All Out' straight away XD Though i wanna know the significance of Minato and Yukari being four years apart ._.