Reviews for Music of love
Lovey12 chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Hi! I just finish reading ALL of the chapters and can I say that you are a good write and put TOO much description in it, BUT I LOVE IT! It's one of my favors. Mine just happy its finish. THANK YOU for the story!
neko-utau chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Nice story but really? Ikuto,Tadase,Katara,Zuko, and Aang? Wow shugo chara and Avatar. Anyway nice story though I'm kinda confused.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
cool!and yeah,temaris last name is sabaKu:D Love the fanfic keep going XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
COOL!I adore!Make more:D
TachiAsh chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
i really like this story the chapters so far are really good. will you continue please do
strawberry chizoey chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
I always saw this but never read it but now I realize how amazing this is
suicune4ever chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Will b waiting :) Update soon- if you have time of course. School's important after all!
placidwriter chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
I love this story! You inspired me to write my first Fanfiction! I just posted it . I really do love this story! Update soon please?
invalid1 chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
I understand your pain! Im a Freshman this year and I have all AP classes, plus Spanish, Japanese, Vollyball and Show Chior and Theater xP Im dieing!
Update wheneer you have time, I'm sure everyone is willing to wait!(:
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Oh man will Sora say anything? Do something? Oh goodness i just want to find out what happens next! Hope you update soon! And if not cant wait for the next update!
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Oh god the lucky charms part was just awesome! I was laughing the whole time! Great chapter btw!
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
This Karin chick! Man for a second i thought you didnt include her but you did not surprised that she is just as crazy. Haha good chapter.
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Oh so close to winning! Haha great chapter!
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Aww cute!
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
The dance was cute! Omg! He told her but he doesnt even know its her! Ahh! I cant to read more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »