Reviews for Wrongfully Accused
tea bags 'n coffee cream chapter 12 . 4/6
wow... this story was absolutely amazing. i personally believe that it deserves A LOT more than only 35 freakin' reviews (well, 36 including mine), but hey! that's better than nothing, right?
while reading this story, it brought me on an emotional roller coaster. one minute i'm smiling and laughing at the small moments morgan and jj have on their little "trip", then the next moment i feel myself tearing up and on the verge of full on crying when it came to the all the reid moments post-funeral. i ended up reading the suicide tape part at 1 am, so let's just say that it wasn't pretty.
overall, i really enjoyed this story and i'm very happy that i came across it.
jocabxleah chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I love it
Darkflower123 chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
You named the baby Spencer didn't you?
aveilofpaper chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
What a wonderful, heart breaking story! I think the way it was solved was amazing and them two getting together was sweet :)
NASCARLUCY chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
very sad.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
awwwww this is my first CM tragedy fic & im never goin 2 read it again it was too sad but still it was a great story. & i seriously couldnt stop crying even now while i write this i feel like crying TTTT
jareaufan chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
This story was so beautiful, so real, I never wanted it to end...but alas, it did. The epilogue was better than I ever could have imagined. Just one clarifying question though, JJ and Morgan ended up together? (I think it's a sweet way to put them together after everything they went through, but I just want to make sure I'm reading what I think I'm reading...you know?)
TooManyAPsEqualsNoLife chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
That was so good! I was sobbing! I'm sorry to see the story come to an end :(
lolyncut chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm crying like a baby. The letter was so heartbreaking.

I would think JJ and Morgan call their child "Spencer." At least I would hope so. I was hoping someone would come up with a way to remember Reid. In my mind, this is how the story comtinues. Thanks for the saddest, albeit thoughtful, sincere, and beautiful story I've read in a long time. Keep writing.
dannyanne chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Awesome story !
foxyfeline chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
you totally should have gone into that detail...I personally would have loved to have seen that aspect. Perhaps you could do a sequel/interlude fic that covers the year you skipped ahead from? just a thought. great fic. got any more JJ/M stories waiting in the wings? )
lolyncut chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
I KNEW Spencer didn't kill himself. Reid always has said he would die for his team, his family. And he meant it. How sad. This is certainly one of the best stories out there now. Can't wait for the epilogue. It's too bad Spencer didn't have a child. His "family" would still have part of Reid to love.
dannyanne chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
OMG. What a cliffhanger. I love this story very much .Its very exciting and emotional.
foxyfeline chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
nice twist...update soon!
crazyobsession101 chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Great job! I almost cried too, when they were watching the video. It so sad, but I still feel like Reid wasn't willing to kill himself.