Reviews for Lazy Sunday
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Great chapter. Little sad tho. Liked Luthers thoughts on the matter. Looking forward to what else you come up with!
Rc1212 chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Awesome chapter. It gives you inside look into Luther the gamer at some points, which is cool.

"Obviously his Eternal Sphere was real estate of far higher quality"

HAHAAHahahaha, loved that line!

Also like what you wrote about Sophia's powers and her first meeting with Luther.

"Now he had a symbol too, he was more like her. And Fayt, but they were even more family now."..."It had seemed right that he had a power equal to hers, or better. Since he was older and wiser and everything."

Also liked her thoughts on Luther.
Rc1212 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Great stuff. Really liked that bit at the end there, a nice look into Dr. Leingod.
Rc1212 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
aawwweessoomme! Great stuff! Wish there was more stories like this in the StarOcean section.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Again, I like how you did Luther's character. Wish more people looked into the idea!
ElementPriestess chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I have to admit, I never thought this in depth about the game. I preferred to enjoy the game and forgive its rather gaping plot holes for the sake of the experience. That said the interactions between Sophia and Luther really make me wish it was canon.

Sophia is pretty much a genius, something I'm glad you included since most people tend to think not so highly of her intelligence, probably because of Fan Rage with a mix Shippers Hating. I also think this explains a lot of why Sophia tend to come across as a traditional person, with her ability to cook, clean, and sew.

Concerning Mirage, I have to say I was pretty surprised. It would be pretty funny for the other members of the team(because I'm sure Sophia would know) to find out. You are right though, it is common for male players to make female characters, especially if you consider how much better looking most equips for females are, not to mention you tend to get helped by other players more often.