Reviews for Transformers: Schism
RatchetsMedicalAssistant chapter 14 . 5/22
Wait what? That's it!?
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 14 . 5/20
I'm really liking this story and I hope you update soon!
plokij909 chapter 12 . 5/12
i am hyperventilating this is so good ahhh
aelfwyne chapter 14 . 3/13
Please update!
Hebi R chapter 14 . 3/1
As much as I'd love to read your book, I am very pleased to know this story continues.
just me chapter 14 . 2/26
Only recently decided to give this Sparkbearer Saga a go. I am so glad I did. I have now read both parts and I really hope that you continue.
I will be honest and say that I cant remember much about the G1 series except they all looked like boxes, so my imagination of the bots leans more towards the movies and the Prime tv show. BTW, Ratchet is my favorite, followed by Wheeljack.
I am wondering what pairing, if any, you will include. I have a suspicion you might do something completely different and have Evelyn end up with the owner of Frankenvette.
Anyway, hope you continue this story one day.
DragonHapppy chapter 14 . 2/21
More? please?
Meraki Minnesota chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Good to see you back! I was wondering if this story would be revived sometime and I'm glad it is (makes for a wonderful Christmas gift).

Hope you're having a good day,
MM
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Amazing! Now update please!
Dragonlady86 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Yay new chapter. That for some reason I didn't get a notice about... Evelyn did remember to turn her computer off BEFORE mom and Janice came in the dinning room right? Don't want people seeing pictures of Cybertroians that aren't supposed to.
ShellyB2013 chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Anxiously awaiting an update! Love this story and your writing style! :)
Hunting For Stars chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
yush, you are back
I really enjoyed this, Janice is so fun to read. You write with characters with a warmth that is really hard to describe in a few words, so I'll just say: Great chapter!
Veedramon chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Well, this sucks, but in a way, she did this to herself.
Abyss Prime chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Oh, DAMN. Things just got real. Glad you're alive!
Qwertzu chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Hey, thanks for the update. You are seriously mean, you know that? First you let us wait for half an eternity, then you go and write this marvellous chapter and make us want more...