Reviews for Transformers: Schism
dragonheart12341 chapter 1 . 7/14
pls update
aiolichan chapter 1 . 1/16
Just finished reading Jux and I'm IN LOVE! Your Sparkbearer series is absolutely amazing and I'm excited to get started on this one :D
Dicome chapter 14 . 1/11
oh my... gurl this no look good, seeker bom-bom a local power plant! D: ... good chapter :3
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Ok. I know I'm years late to the party, but I just finished reading JUX (I loved it!) and then came back over to devour the sequel. The last update was in 2014...

I'll just be over here, waiting and hoping for Chap.15 to appear someday.
JadziaManx chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm in love with the sparkbearer series! Hope you're able to update soon! :)
adelphe24 chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
Oh I love this. I read it once a few years ago, and reread it when I saw a recommendation for it somewhere on tumblr.
I missed this so muc, and I hope someday you can continue it.
Afl chapter 14 . 2/19/2017
Are you alive?
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 14 . 2/5/2017
great fanfic series as usual, still as good on the reread. i'm sorry it's dead.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
Hi, great fic so far, will you be updating again anytime soon?
Mysine chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
Hi just finished the story and I was hopping you are planning on finishing the story. Please, please do.
DreamFeathers chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
Just wanted to leave a short note that I just re-read both parts of Spark Bearer. And after all this time, this is still a very good story ;) I know it's been a while and life and whatnots happens, but I hope that you will have fun writing (even if you've moved on).
Cashagon chapter 14 . 8/11/2016
You said on with the show. Where's the show? Once a week? I want a show, but I'll settle for a chapter to this story. Please? Pretty please? Where's Chapter Fourteen? Does it exist? Are you working on that book you were talking about? Are you dead? Did you get abducted by aliens? Did aliens abduct you after reading your story? Are they organic or mechanical aliens?

Cash is hooked on your story. Peace!
Ancient Phoenix chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
That can't be good...
Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
I almost feel bad for Sideswipe. Almost, but not quite.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story! :)