Reviews for Transformers: Schism
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next!
MaybeRun chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I was waiting on the edge of my seat! Oh god, Evelyn must feel terrible. I can't wait to read what happens next! THANK YOU!
LordsFire chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
It lives!

And it moves; I'm curious as to whether or not this will result in someone other than Evy finally being 'brought in' on the big secret.

Also, FYI, you were part of the inspiration for a Transformers fic crossover I've got planned down the road myself.
heavenslilagl420 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
it's been too long! welcome back :) another great chapter keep up the good work !
Jai Rose chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED!
But thank goodness you are alive because if I had to live without your work I might cry. Like a lot.
Lovely chapter though! Well, not for Evelyne, but nothing has been for a looonnnngggg while now.
KHGiggle chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Been a while. I've been wondering if this story was on permanent hiatus (It seems to happen a lot to stories I find interesting.), but it looks like I'll get to see how things go after all!
...How'd the book go?
batfan7 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
I'm so glad you're back! I have yet to find another Transformers writer that I actually like, so I was quite sad to see you hadn't written more for so long.

I wonder if Evelyn will feel guilty (thinking that maybe the jets killing people is partially her fault). In any case, it looks like her stint of recovery (or wallowing) at home may be coming to a close. I wonder what you have planned for later...
Teddy chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Brilliant storyline always a pleasure to read.
femme4jack chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
So good to see you back! I reread the last chapter and it made my teary, yet again. Things are clearly about to get very, very hot. Sideswipe still cracks me up, even in the middle of the heat.
Shieldmaiden83 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Yah good to know you are alive :) was surprised to find a mail earlier that you up dated.
Will be looking forward for you next, but don't strain your self.
I still ain't done with my latest chapters still needs some editing to do ... problem when one mother language is not English.
Setet17 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
StarSwoop chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
I could hardly believe my eyes when I checked my inbox (oft-neglected lately due to work) thanks for making my day! After some 9 years of reading TF fic, this is still my absolute fave! x
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
"Technically, the favor is for Bluestreak, and if you do it right, I'll go one better than talking to Prowl – I'll talk to Jazz."

Love how that shows how well she knows them and their dynamics. The thing I'm most looking forward is musings of other humans as they watch her interact with Cybertronians.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
The medic had turned to face her, his expression almost-but-not-quite annoyed. "I meant to tell you earlier. Sideswipe kidnapped me. Again."
Almost-but-not-quite morphed instantly to thoroughly.
"I'll take care of it."
She beamed. "You're the best."

The second funniest scene in this Saga as far as I'm concerned. And it was a close call.
tomorrow4eva chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Eeee! You do such a good job of making the transformers as horrific as they would be in real life. Specially those jets. Power plants? What, are they shopping for Energon? Interesting... I was delighted to see a chapter from you. I was hoping that life had got you down, but that you were on your comet-like-long-trajectory back to us. :D I love this story. Take it easy if the update schedule has some bumps. Routines are hard to get started, and even harder to maintain. :P
626 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »