Reviews for Transformers: Schism
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
Just finished both Spark Sagas in three hours. I want and need more! This is my favorite fanfiction ever! Please please please please update
SleepiPanda chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Wow the trine are a trio of assbutts.
I hope they can do something soon.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Please continue!
RatchetsMedicalAssistant chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Wait what? That's it!?
graceful but forgetful chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
I'm really liking this story and I hope you update soon!
ahghncmfjkdkjfanbndfj chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
i am hyperventilating this is so good ahhh
aelfwyne chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
Please update!
Hebi R chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
As much as I'd love to read your book, I am very pleased to know this story continues.
just me chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Only recently decided to give this Sparkbearer Saga a go. I am so glad I did. I have now read both parts and I really hope that you continue.
I will be honest and say that I cant remember much about the G1 series except they all looked like boxes, so my imagination of the bots leans more towards the movies and the Prime tv show. BTW, Ratchet is my favorite, followed by Wheeljack.
I am wondering what pairing, if any, you will include. I have a suspicion you might do something completely different and have Evelyn end up with the owner of Frankenvette.
Anyway, hope you continue this story one day.
DragonHapppy chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
More? please?
Meraki Minnesota chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Good to see you back! I was wondering if this story would be revived sometime and I'm glad it is (makes for a wonderful Christmas gift).

Hope you're having a good day,
MM
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Amazing! Now update please!
Dragonlady86 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Yay new chapter. That for some reason I didn't get a notice about... Evelyn did remember to turn her computer off BEFORE mom and Janice came in the dinning room right? Don't want people seeing pictures of Cybertroians that aren't supposed to.
ShellyB2013 chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Anxiously awaiting an update! Love this story and your writing style! :)
Love Is 4 Walls chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
yush, you are back
I really enjoyed this, Janice is so fun to read. You write with characters with a warmth that is really hard to describe in a few words, so I'll just say: Great chapter!
647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »