Reviews for Too Good to Be True
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/8
Sad story. Liked it very much. Thank you.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You did a good job of writing Ginny's POV. Very good characterization.
Abjaja chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hey Julie! Its Abjaja (not O but G) Anyway, OMG you should TOTALLY be a writer and let me read your books! I read all nine things about you. And yes i do think its funny how the teachers always say like no more than 10 pages or something like that. I love harry potter and i love Ginny's side of the story! you are an amazing writer and you should continue writing. if one of your books gets made into a movie...call me up to be the beautiful gorgeous totally awesome girl lead role! jk but that would be fun. luv ya girl!

Abjaja (not O but G)
4LJ chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
this story is too good to be true...!

*(wink)*
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
so sad...so good...
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was really bad its only a it might be a good thing,as well.I don't think I would have been able to read so much sorrow from Ginny without breaking down happened once before,when I was reading "Dear Edward" by Heather on tts. It was sad in every chapter.I would always have a box of tissues when she updated.I even had some sad music from one of my favorite artists:Cindergarden her song "A sAbove So Below". It was just so ,I can't wait to read more from you! :)
TheDigiZoo chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
awe, super sad. but it got into er head. i liked it. i give you an 'a' for its ability to put it in her perspective.