Reviews for Somehow I've Always Known
LynnKurosaki chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This has great potential, I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
liine 95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
please continuos soon ! sorry with my english is not my lenguaje
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
yes! you have to update i love star wars time-travelling story's :P

this story's great please update soon xD
gurnius chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
For such a small chapter, you've set up quite a nice AU. I don't think I've seen a premise like this before. The future you painted was quite bleak and austere. Could the missing piece have been Leia's involvement? I noticed she wasn't mentioned at all. Now that Obi has Force-walked to the past, he has to juggle things carefully to preserve the Jedi. He must convince the Council of Palpatine's true identity. Depending on how far back will determine what course of action to take. Since he was addressed by the rank of Master, then Anakin is a knight and has married Amidala. Order sixty-six has not been instituted. It just remains to be seen at what point in time that Obi has arrived. If they could supersede the Order 66 without Palpatine knowing, they would have a better chance of coming out of this in better shape than if Order 66 was called. That should be a top priority. One less front they would have to worry about. Also, Anakin has to be dealt with- carefully. And what about that time's Obi-Wan?

I will definitely hang around to see what will transpire next.