Reviews for Talk the Walk
TheFluffyBakura chapter 7 . 4/19
YES! XDD I like Hayner's 'Shit-eating grin' scene. I can't WAIIITTTTT until Axel and Roxas realize that it's 'Lea and Destiny' x3 I'm pretty sure they'll find out by accident like re-quoting their usual comebacks or something.
Alice-in-chucks chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I've actually read through what you've written of this story multiple times, but I thought it was about time I left a review on my favourite chapter.
This chapter is perfect. Seriously, you had me dying with laughter at Rox's vertigo. That was actually the best first meeting in the history of ever.
I love your Riku (maybe I like his character better when Sora's not around? Dunno). I love his childish competitiveness that is sooo accurate from the games (besides the fact that in-game Riku is like the biggest drama queen ever. I mean, come on, he ominously announces that he SMELLS darkness on multiple occasions). Anyway... Where was I? Oh yeah. This story makes me happy. But also sad because you haven't updated in forever. So do that, please. Kthanks.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Just discovered tjis story and I love it. I'm a little worried about your updating history. It took a long time to post 7 chapters. I'm not judging, I only wish I could write as well as you do and it takes as long as it takes. I totally respect that. It's just hard to wait for my favorite stories to be updated, but wait I shall...
Sarxdan chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
OMGTHISISSOGOODI'MABOUTODIE! )OoO( pwetty pwease with sugar on top, uptade before I'm dying of an explosion because I pressed the update button too much! **
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Are you going to continue?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
omg this is so good! when r u gonna make the nxt chapter?!
twilighttimefan chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Please keep writing i want to read the realization (bcuz i can already tell) that axel is lea and roxas is destiny!
roxas4ever14 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
This is awesome! I would love to see where this goes! Please update!
fallenofthedark chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
lololol i already reviewed this but i was going through my favorites so i'm gonna review it again. i love this story to itty-bitty pieces, and you mussst write more! i'll die without it D: and me dieing would probably be a bad thing, because then i can't read more!
and what the heck! it only let me review once on chapter seven, so i'll review on chapter six :D
twilighttimefan chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Please keep writing this story is hilarious and i want to read how lea/axel is didcovered by destiny/roxas :)
poop chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
asdfghjkl
Hilarious. Please continue to write this masterpiece.
Helena Night Nobler chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I love your writing. I hope you continue.
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Oh man, that is cool! I'm loving your story, and I know about the writers block. It sucks majorly gosh.

Doing swell, I'll be happy when you can make the next one tehe. Later!
AYMK00 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Oh bby phone sex at its greatest: with Roxas.

Lol, this is so daring in so many ways but mostly because it's just so hard to read something like phone sex seriously if it isn't approached well, but you manage to do it with both the angst and humor.

Everything is incredibly sexy too. How dare you tell us this is your first time D; It makes me feel bad.

LOL. I'm really looking forward to the next chappie. Loving the platonic relationship between Roxas and Riku as well as the Sora-astronaut idea. I can't wait to read more of them.

Ayu
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Yeah... You've most probably heard this before, but this is a story I won't forget about. This is really good. Your only weakness is that you update chapters that are a bit short. Other than that, wonderful, simply amazing!