Reviews for By the Lion's Mane: The Call
academy girl chapter 37 . 1/27/2011
good story and why is caspian so mad ?
Areus Bookworm chapter 36 . 1/27/2011
Implied indeed. But I'm really liking the story, especially since they're coming closer to the end. I can't wait to see what happens when they get there! And what Caspians weird behavior was about!
mernoire chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Oh my goodness, that was perfect! Rose and Edmund are adorable together, and I've been waiting and waiting for them to get together and you've finally wrote it. Thanks for not getting into an incredible amount of detail like a romance writer too, that would have ruined it. Love the way you wrote the *ahem* scene, it was fluffy and adorable without being gross. I've loved every single chapter so far, you're a lovely writer and the detail you get into really rounds it out and makes it complete, if that makes sense.
beba78 chapter 36 . 1/24/2011
Great chapter!

It was short, but great in detail :)

But, since they're leaving soon, does that mean the story is coming to an ending?

Well, can't wait for the next chapter!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 36 . 1/23/2011
Ewww. I'm 14 that's all I should say. I went to see the movie again! It is so awesome! Update asap!

FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 36 . 1/23/2011
Imply some things? That's fine. Some things don't need to be explicitly shown because all too often it's a crutch for bad writing. Thank you for not falling into that trap. This story continues to be a good read.
academy girl chapter 36 . 1/23/2011
i just started to read your story's and there soo good pleas continue
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
Hey,

Great story, I love it, honestly. I've seen the Dawn Treader SEVEN times and It's not in cinemas now, so *Sticks tounge out*. Please update soon, I'll be waiting, Keep writing and have,

Bye,

-Becky
HarryPotter7881 chapter 35 . 1/17/2011
Wow an amazing chapter once again! Does Caspian have a crush on her? Or is it something else? Please update soon!
beba78 chapter 35 . 1/16/2011
Great chapter!

I'm thinking that Caspian is jealous ;)

Can't wait to see what happens next :D
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 35 . 1/15/2011
Very good question as to the meaning of the look on Caspian's face. I trust we shall find the answer next installment?
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 35 . 1/15/2011
Hmmmm, interesting things are developing. Are you going to have Caspian come to the like in the movie, or stay on the ship like in the book? I am quite curious, so please update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd

P. S. I agree that everyone should go see the movie. I'm going to see it for the second time tommorrow.
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 34 . 1/13/2011
Bumping the rating up to T for what's coming up? Now, you really have me intrigued. Please update soon.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 34 . 1/13/2011
Oh, when Ed, Lu, and Eustace go back I don't want Rose left behind! That would seem almost cruel! Please, Aslan, let her go back! Update ASAP!

beba78 chapter 34 . 1/13/2011