Reviews for Hollow Victory
Zarroc789 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I really liked seeing this from a Sangheili point of view
TuscanKB chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Short and sweet, well as sweet as a energy dagger to the throat can be. Great story.
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Or you could just, you know, stop glassing planets but otherwise continue the war without the mass-murder.
SpecterXCove chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Wow that was really good nice job.
Zachary916 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
A warriors death.
Nice one-shot
New chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
First time reading Fanfic and i'm surprised to say I really really liked this, Good Job
the grey mage chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
rousing. especially the throat stab.
CJ chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I enjoyed reading this. It pleases me to see others using the proper names for the Covenant species, especially since you're telling this from 'Rosangee's POV. This was well written, the ending, the best.
Speed Waggin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very nice, and even if youve heard it before, deep.

Keep on writing!
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
on behalf of myself, i thank you for this. it was amazingly deep, and i actually am getting kinda emotional here. I salute you!
Devastator chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Another Great story VA. As always I love your was an excellent attempt at others said it was very you ever have time after your other fic you should do more.
Ironman088 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was almost like art. it was passionate and beautiful. Well done!
Cylon117 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Amazing story. Great job on your first Halo this is why I think that Halo should be the future in the AWNF timeline. Not only that but I think the first Earth should be Reach. Earth MK1 had to have been close to our Earth in order to have the same constellations. And Reach being only 20 lightyears away in Episilon Eridini is the perfect location of Earth 1.0.

After 10000 years or so any sign of past civilizations would be buried and the planet I think the Forerunner should be just other surviving humans possible the descendants of third surviving battlestar.

Also great job on getting the Elites names right. Most of the time authors dont name them properly instead of having something like Rtas,vadum.
anotamous chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Interesting that he would wish that his kin would be ashamed of him, though I can see why he would want them to be.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Nice story, good to see that Six's sacrifice didn't go unnoticed to Covenant sympathisers. Very good read :)

The Spirit