Reviews for Shadow Of A Doubt
bestlance chapter 1 . 7/13
I'm so in love with this. I love how you conveyed their relationship. Great read 3333
Loved the story! Hope you come back!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/30
Got DAMN. What an absolutely fantastic character study of these two. Every show of emotion. Each thought and reaction. Every single sentence was so damn perfect. Not to mention the fact that the whole plot was just so INTENSE. I absolutely could not stop reading. Oh my gosh. What an absolutely amazing fic. I'm truly blown away!
Donni chapter 1 . 6/23
This is AWESOME!
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 1 . 5/29
My god...I'm literally speechless
That was unbelievably phenomenal
Everything about it. ..God, I just have no words
The messages, the build up, the characterisation and analysis and emotions. ..it was all utterly incredible
While I was reading this, every five minutes I found myself murmuring "this is SUCH a good fic" to myself. The way you wove the italicized bits from the dream in was very nice. I liked how you wrote the father-son-like relationship Roy and Ed have, especially their conversation in the last scene. Everyone felt super in character. You have a very compelling writing style, and just pulled me in and got me hooked with the first few paragraphs. I loved reading this!
Silvershadowe chapter 1 . 3/9
So good! There are no words that can fully sum up how amazing this story is! Writing is impeccable, characters believable, plot interesting... Just wonderful!

-Silver
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 3/2
My hearttttt ahhhhhhhhhhh
(I may or may not be going through all your FMA stories and reading them right now...)
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 1/11
Beautiful story. I was totally absorbed. Thank you so much for writing!
daisysakura chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow. Just wow. I'm not sure how to put into words how amazing this was. The friendship is beautiful and I loved every bit of this story so much! This was, without a shadow of doubt, the best thing I've read in a long time.
httpkirby chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Brilliant work.
HeavenDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Yep. I confess. I want to practically marry this story it was so good.
Write more like this, or I might not survive!
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
This story is so amazingly fantastic! I love it so much! I think I first read it probably like a year ago actually, but never faved or reviewed it back then, though I remember liking it a lot. Can't fathom why I didn't say anything the first time, this story deserves all the praise!

Anyway, today I was bit with a heady parental!RoyEd bug, and I immediately went digging around the FF.N archives for this story, because I remember it exemplified everything I love about parental!RoyEd. And I was not disappointed the second time around. Your writing skills continue to impress. And you always, always, without a doubt, flawlessly get every character's voice and nuances just right. Like, dear jeez, I love your writing and FMA stories so much!
This was such a great read, and I loved how both and Ed and Roy became more vulnerable and opened up to each other- though it did suck that that vulnerability had to come about through such horrific injuries. But they were able to unveil such vulnerable burdens to each other, because they trusted the other enough, and that's a very wonderful thing.
Thdossa chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This is a nice one-shot. The characters are thrown into a situation that is unusual for them but their behavior seems still true to their character. A lot of their emotions and fear were suggested in subtle ways instead of just beeing stated. I really liked it! It was moving and exciting at the same time. Thank you!
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I REALLY liked this story! I'm always looking for those Parental! Royed fics, and so this one probably tops them all! Keep up the good work! :)