Reviews for Living in Time
lia.a.karas chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Please do continue writing your stories here. I am a very big fan of the seskag pairing and you are doing a wonderful job. If you wanna write elsewhere your novels please dont completely abandon fanfiction. You are an excellent writter and it would be a shame for your stories to dissappear. I believe you can do both even if you have fewer updates... Please keep writing here.
Eyriegirl345 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
does she always eats an apple when she gets up? Good story by the way!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
I hope you update soon! I love your story!
munford chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Aww so cute. Keep up the good work.
Shi No Mo No Tenshi chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
please post another chapter soon!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
come on i think this story deserves a sequel.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
I love it and can not wait for the next chapter
SHINeeFan23 chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
Great story plot but wish you didn't repeat the same thing in every chapter where she travels and sets up camp or when she gets attack. I do like where the pulls sends her to help others and everything but I felt like half the story was based off everyone having babies. Plus there is the grammar mistakes throughout the story. All of this of course is an easy fix if you wanted to edit it. I'm glad her and fluffy are now courting and his pups like her :)
Belit.Lihara chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
I've been looking for this same story, from the description of another person had wanted to read it, but apparently with a different author? In my opinion not bad, but I think there are many things that could be improved, first, the scenes constantly repeated throughout history, and some expressions I think. No offense, but repeated scenes become tiresome in the long run, and as I said, the argument or story idea is very good, I think the problem is that not too elaborate or elaborated. I understand it's not easy to write something as good as some others, but you can always learn from others.

Anyway, you plan to continue your story? I hope so, like other stories of yours that I liked ... It's always a shame when good stories are abandoned and incomplete.
Raindra chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
I like how this story is going, there is a lot in the plot line which I think is really good, but when Kagome is getting attacked, it seems like most of the time, i'm rereading other parts, But that could just be me, I can't wait to see where this story will go, keep up the good work
lilly chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
you are repetting things that you said over and over again.
Mika chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
I would like more please
Mist17 chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
TheAlleyKat chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I can't read this anymore, and I thought I would let you know so you could fix it and maybe get more people reading. I can't read it anymore because of the mistakes you make, not spelling just things as, " 'How are you?' / Oh Kagome I'm Kagome.' "
Lunastar96 chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
So when is the next chapter coming?