Reviews for Return
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 3/13
HA! Suck it mountain bandits! Luffy's just gonna start claiming territory now, I see how it is XD Fishman Island and a lil village on a lil island in East Blue, could those two be any more different?
Redflowerxoxo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Loved it :)
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
You don't realize the timing for this... I was listening to my i-pod, and I have the One Piece theme "We Are" on it. just as I read "I DECLARE THIS VILLAGE TERRITORY OF THE STRAW HAT PIRATES!" it came on. it was PERFECT.
Triancy chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I've been wanting a story like this forever! So good! I loved it, keep up the excellent work!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wasn't the bandit leader killed by a sea king? And you'd really think after get their collective asses handed to them by one man with rifle that he didn't even fire, ,that they'd be a bit more cautious around pirates.
jonjames427 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You forgot brook "the man that defied death"
Blueh chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Adorable 3
Quetoa chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Haha! It would be cool if this really happened!
-Quetoa :3
rxd-leader chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You should make another chapter/sequel where they go and visit Dadan, even if it's short, I'll still like it! :D
Gerjan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice story but an low bounty for the pirate king
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Luv it
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
i love it.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hehehe I do hope this come to pass and everyone gets alive up till the end!
Firey Son of Hades chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Lol I'm just getting into to one piece fanfic any recommendations on non slash storys possibly diffrent fruit luffy story's ? Was a rather great one shot
jaybird200 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I liked it a lot I always wanted someone to do a story about Luffy returning home after he became Pirate King.