Reviews for Return
Redflowerxoxo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Loved it :)
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
You don't realize the timing for this... I was listening to my i-pod, and I have the One Piece theme "We Are" on it. just as I read "I DECLARE THIS VILLAGE TERRITORY OF THE STRAW HAT PIRATES!" it came on. it was PERFECT.
Triancy chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I've been wanting a story like this forever! So good! I loved it, keep up the excellent work!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wasn't the bandit leader killed by a sea king? And you'd really think after get their collective asses handed to them by one man with rifle that he didn't even fire, ,that they'd be a bit more cautious around pirates.
jonjames427 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You forgot brook "the man that defied death"
Blueh chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Adorable 3
Quetoa chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Haha! It would be cool if this really happened!
-Quetoa :3
deminuative-detective chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You should make another chapter/sequel where they go and visit Dadan, even if it's short, I'll still like it! :D
Gerjan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice story but an low bounty for the pirate king
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Luv it
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
i love it.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hehehe I do hope this come to pass and everyone gets alive up till the end!
Firey Son of Hades chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Lol I'm just getting into to one piece fanfic any recommendations on non slash storys possibly diffrent fruit luffy story's ? Was a rather great one shot
jaybird200 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I liked it a lot I always wanted someone to do a story about Luffy returning home after he became Pirate King.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh, very nice! This was a fun little trip and I nearly cried with happiness when he mentions teh treasure tab because I have always loved child Luffy putting everything on that tab! I'm so glad he can finally pay it off! T_T Nami's little introductory speech at the end is a little awkward, but that's understandable as there is no easy way to introduce such an eclectic cast of characters. And she doesn't mention Brook, which technically makes sense because he doesn't have a goal that would make him particularly famous... but neither does Usopp, and he was introduced, so that's just a tad contradictory.

But, yeah. LOVED it. Luffy's such a doofus.