Reviews for Pokemon: The Unknown Continuum
BroadBlueSky chapter 26 . 2/4
Aaaahhhh...

The sweet smell of revelation in the evening.
craigprime chapter 26 . 2/3
Well, that only took 10 years to update.

It was more then worth it though.
BroadBlueSky chapter 25 . 1/23
Such satisfaction! Isn't it great when a character learns something of vital importance that the reader/player/viewer has already pieced together.

P.S. Five months is to long without an update as of Jan. 23 (no offence intended)
Frankish Inheritor chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Also, the pokemon world does have a sizable share of psychics if there are not any who see the future at least.
Pichufan chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Nice chapter.
I didn't haf the chance to read it til now.
I wonder why Floyd was send to the Future as he isn't the partner of Growilth as in the PMD games.
Have a nice day.
lightsharpgum chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
This is an absolutely amazing fanfic for the mystery dungeon series! Please, continue it you've left us off just when the story was picking up speed again!
Reader chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I just love your story keep on going your doing great for its story line
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Wow, I am honestly impressed. This story is extremely well-written and very gripping. I can see why it was recommended on TVTropes. I was just as caught up in it as I was when I was reading Tamora Pierce's Terrier, the first of the Beka Cooper trilogy, and the only reason I didn't read that book in one sitting is because I started it while at school and was forced to put it down occasionally. I can barely wait for the next time this is updated!
grigsbyanthony chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
MOARRRRRRRR
Anonymous person chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Wow! It's amazing how much more depth you've managed to put into this story! I already know the story yet I cant wait to see what happens next! Great job!
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Sweet, can I be in this story?
Pichufan chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Nice story.
Keep up your good work :)
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
I love it.
Antonm1107 chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
... Holy shit. This is awesome. This series gives Pedestal a run for it's money!
OK, time to give you a tip: USE MORE PARAGRAPHS! You have no idea how annoying it is to read those huge paragraphs, so try to separate them more.
Also, I'm loving the story so far, keep it up!
fractalman chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
I like how you played andrew around as fixated on getting back home, yet still managing to prepare to take on the big bad. pardon my sentence structure, i'm typing this after staying up all night to read your story.