Reviews for Pokemon: The Unknown Continuum
Paul le Lucario chapter 36 . 7/20
I really loved your fanfiction. You even made me cry during Floyd's death and the funerals. And trust me, it's really hard to make me cry.
I am just wondering something. What happens next ? :p
Brixenaru chapter 36 . 4/26
Two days ago, I was sitting at my computer, not unlike now, bored beyond a belief. That changed within moments of stumbling on this masterpiece of a story. From the very first chapter till the very last you kept me on my toes, hungrily waiting for more. And now with this final chapter, you did sate my hunger, albeit the sad ending. Few stories have made me cry, and I'm proud to mention this one as one of them. Your style of storytelling is great, with its ups and downs that I have never before seen. However, some small problems are somewhat present, with some conversations in the story not clear due to you failing to mention the speaker's identity (these issues are few and far between, but it was a tad annoying to have to infer for a solid minute who said what). During some arguments, I feel that some characters make actions that are rushed, way too rushed for the situation (an example of which is how easily and surprisingly quickly Floyd and Serge make up after arguing sometimes). And some slight grammatical errors, which are nothing anyways. But these few errors do nothing to undermine a great and wonderful story, which I hope you are thinking about making a follow up for. Perhaps a sequel with four characters instead of two? And Serge as a main character again? I don't know what plans you have for the future of your storytelling, but I know that I support you wholly after reading your work. You are a truly gifted storyteller, and I wish you the best.
Slenderbrine chapter 36 . 4/12
One of the best Pokémon fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for that
Supiroar chapter 36 . 4/10
This is far the longest fanfiction I'd ever job keeping this story as interesting as possible,I mean it's awesome I can tell you I read this till 30 chapter (or whats available that time).So thank you. P.s can you still continue this story,If not at least give us side stories about Ezekiel and others?I would love read more of your fanfictions.
Supiroar chapter 25 . 1/22
u
BroadBlueSky chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
Wasn't expecting to see this at the top of my alerts list. A pleasant surprise indeed.

I am dreading the emotional onslaught that will go down next chapter, yet looking forward to it at the same time.
BroadBlueSky chapter 28 . 7/1/2015
I can't decide which option is better. Is following the games plot the correct choice, or are you expecting everyone to follow the "game's plot correct path" train of logic and as the author make the game's plot the incorrect choice. I know I'm probably overthinking things this is what is going on in my head right now.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
If it is red and emits heat then it is a Darumaka turd.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I feel REALLY bad about him meeting Primal Dialga, it's like a Christian meeting Jesus turned evil!
craigprime chapter 27 . 3/10/2015
I never liked you anyway, Loudred you bastard.

That being said, this is amazing as always. Please make the next chapter!
BroadBlueSky chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
Aaaahhhh...

The sweet smell of revelation in the evening.
craigprime chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
Well, that only took 10 years to update.

It was more then worth it though.
BroadBlueSky chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
Such satisfaction! Isn't it great when a character learns something of vital importance that the reader/player/viewer has already pieced together.

P.S. Five months is to long without an update as of Jan. 23 (no offence intended)
Frankish Inheritor chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Also, the pokemon world does have a sizable share of psychics if there are not any who see the future at least.
Pichufan chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Nice chapter.
I didn't haf the chance to read it til now.
I wonder why Floyd was send to the Future as he isn't the partner of Growilth as in the PMD games.
Have a nice day.