Reviews for Owen 3:16 Says
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
sad thing is...it has been rumoured stone cold did smack debra around abit ;(
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That ending made me smile. Especially with the shirt.

And the friendship is wonderful. Jeff a little more angry, Owen calmer but still angry, and Debra just trying to keep some peace, no matter what the cost.

Love it.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wow. Go Owen Steve deserved that.
ShawnsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Yup. Its me and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Owen. smh I can't really blame the guy for feeling that way but it's always a tough call. To not do anything at all and well...they end up like Miz was in your other fic. This was really heartbreaking. Like, I can't imagine someone calling me or any other woman an ugly cunt. Why the f*** are you with me if I'm just an ugly cunt to you? Ugh. I swearz...

LMAO at Owen. I loved how he kinda stuck it to Steve when he kept asking about that piledriver and this ionically reminded me of that onreshot I wrote abot Shawn/Austin. Austin had changed his ways a bit and was attracted to the born again SM but didn't hook up with him b/c of his past. Dunno why this reminded me of that but it did.

Debra's such a trooper. My BMI just love her. Owen stuck it to him without rally meaning to. But karma's a bitch and as they say, anything can happen in the ring.