Reviews for The Imprinted Chronicles: Book Three
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 3/24
Dear ,
I just wanted to let you know how much I have loved and enjoyed The Imprint Chronicles. It is beautifully written, the characters are so believable, and your idea of how the Pack works is brilliant! I think your world is more engaging than SM. My only complaint is there isn't more! But of course, I understand with your husband's stroke. I sincerely hope that he is doing better. I also hope that you will be able to post more stories in this universe, even if it's just one-shots or drabbles. Especially if it's about Rico! He is my favorite and his friendship with Jack is fascinating. But even if you never write a word, thanks for writing this!
Love and prayers,
Aqualoner
Anonymous chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Hi there. I just want to say I love your story. You make them seem human and easy to relate to. I am a Nessie and Jacob but fan all the way. But this is the best non cannon series I've ever read.
spurplebirdie chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Hello! Sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter of all three books but I haven't been able to stop myself from clicking the next bottom. I just wanted to say that your stories are amazing and wonderfully original and creative. I normally don't like AU fics but yours has been a true pleasure to read. Thank you so much for all the hard work that went into crafting such captivating characters and compelling story lines.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband and I wish him a full and speedy recovery.
ltlerthqak chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
This one ended up being my least and most favorite so far. I wanted to skim the parts about Jack's past but I'm so glad I didn't. They added such a wonderful perspective to the story. I also started out hating when you wrote from Reneesme's point of view. But you were able to show her growth - from the chaotic rambling of her childish mind to the more peaceful thoughts as she matured. Jack was a good influence on her. You also treated the child imprint issue with a delicacy rarely seen in fix. Well done.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
So, having reread TIC until this point, I'm still amazed at this story - it is so rich and complex. I love all your OCs and consider a lot of the canon characters as OCs too, since you have taken what little was known about them and turned them into complex and interesting people.

These last chapters has left my head spinning yet again! :) I'm both delighted and frustrated that I haven't figured some things out even after a third read.

I just love TIC! :D
Encypher chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
This chapter is so sad. I'd be bawling my eyes out if I didn't have my father and brother in close proximity. Your writing and characters are so brilliantly provocative
Lyo-Lyok chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
Having read pretty much everything you've posted here multiple times and never reviewed once, I should probably feel horribly guilty. I'm usually pretty good about reviewing and leaving solid critiques. But I really have nothing to work with when reviewing here, because it's so damn well written. It's just impossible for me to read the Imprinted Chronicles like a work-in-progress to be critiqued. I love these stories so, so much. Thank you so much for writing!
The best thing about the Imprinted Chronicles is definitely the depth of your characters. Samantha will always be my favorite of the imprints or wolves, probably because she's been around the longest and talked about the most. But there's not a single major character, OC or otherwise, which doesn't have an original personality which fits his or her background, actions, and motivations.
Another awesome thing about this series is the continuity. The characters change throughout the series, of course, but never arbitrarily. Also, when I read book 1 the first time, I often interpreted things in a way that matched how Samantha might have seen them, but going back after reading the other two books, all the little details took on new, double meanings. That's pretty cool.
Lyo-Lyok
cylobaby chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
I just re-read this story- it's so great! I hope you haven't abandoned the series. It's my favorite on this whole website!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
ok the new things on Fanfic confuse me a bit! lol anyways i loved this chapter and i wanted to know if you were gonna keep working on the fourth book?
FadingSlowly chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
This one was definitely my favorite so far. Such a good story! As always, can't wait for the next :)
citylights319 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
So I came back to read all the old pack scenes. I skipped them all the times before but... woowww! they're sooo good! made me cry! :'( but it's so much easier to understand jack's story and tupkuk's. sigh. great job once again.
citylights319 chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
This is my second time reading this story. I've re-read your series twice because it is THE BEST series I've read in the Twilight werewolf fanfiction universe. I mean it. All of your stories are woven together perfectly. They're well thought out and meaningful and just plain BEAUTIFUL. You should be proud. I wish you had more reviews. I wish your talent was recognized more than it already is. Because you deserve it.

Liv
boringEvelyn chapter 21 . 3/22/2012
Dude... I fucking love your stories. It amazes me how well you write them out, the plot weaving so awesomely with all of the other stories. It's pretty damn awesome :D I only wish I could plan and write my stories like you do.

This book is already finished, but I wanted to review anyway, just in case no one ever told you how good you outline your stories, lol.
Zanee chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
You are an amazing writer! I absolutely love your stories! Your characters

have depth and flaws and are so utterly human, authentic and

relatable. And what great OCs you have created!

Your stories are dense, layered and well paced with attention to

detail which is why you have spoiled me for other Twilight stories. :-)
citylights319 chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
... THATS IT! NOOOOOO

:D Great story. You are SUCH a great writer!