Reviews for Two Guys, One Night: Part 1
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
this is hilarious great job
digimontklover chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Absolutely loved it. i loved the ticking technique too! :)

i wish it ended up more as a takari though. :p

still excellent though!
Rackso chapter 3 . 4/25/2001
LOL! Hahahahaha this was a good story. I personally thought they deserved an 'A' on their project, but hey, I'm not the teacher. Keep up the good work _
Emma chapter 3 . 4/17/2001
That was pretty funny.
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 3 . 2/10/2001
game girl, all i have to say is AWESOME STORY! keep up your awesome work! later, ~*IAC*~
unknown chapter 3 . 2/10/2001
Sakura Kasumi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
I think the teacher's name is Mr. Hiroshima, but I'm not really sure, it started with a 'H' though. Great story!
kari chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
good work. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
No please you can't please I wont to know if Ken falls for Kari I must know!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
I know I know but I'm not telling because people read these thing and it might ruin it for them please keep going PLEASE!
raine14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
ummm,the end? I kinda need more of an ending! only one guy should end up with Kari,not both!Great story,though-made me laugh and could feel how both boys adored continue this...Raine
ancarg012589 chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
*gasp* What do you mean by the end? Either way it's bad! If you mean that this is the end of the story...I want a sequal! If you mean that this time you're really going to stop writing digi fics then, I- I'll beg...Actually, I'll let you and just become very sad...PLEASE NO! DON'T STOP AGAIN! Wait...I can't tell you what to do... ~*ancarg012589*~
kale the Takarist chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
No resolution... how can this be the end? No, don't let this be the end! Not with the three of them together! Nooooooooooooooo! Davis is so creepy! Okay, okay, enough! I WAS impressed by a well written, technically sound story.
Digifan316 chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Glad to see your back writting Digimon fics. This is a great 02 story and I would like to see more from you. But, if 'The End' means this is your last Digimon story, then I'll tell you what I said last time: Goodluck, godspeed, and I hope your Digimon haitus is a temporary thing.
IZZY OUEEN also known as IZZY GIRL chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
THAT WAS GREAT ! ( I can't believe someone stole my name!" Please write anouther fic about KARI AND T.K OR a MIMI and IZZY THANKS

back off I had this name first people!