Reviews for Curse of the Dogs
Continue! Please!
Star starnoble chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Name: Nicky (real name Nicole, but no one knows that
Gender: Female
Looks: long trenchcoat, googles, scarf around her face, sometimes she wears a cat mask. (Without her coat, sarf etc. she has long black hair, dark green eyes, pale skin, an a dragon tattoo on her leg, and three ear periceings on each ear.)
Personality: punk, quiet, hardcore, and when mad she frightens everyone, loves pranks and humor.
Likes: fav. Color is blue, skulls, dragons, pranks, humor, and teasing her enimes, and rock and dubstep music.
Dislikes: big fear of blood, tacos, pears, anything girly.
Other: at first the others had never herd her voice and had no idea what she looked like or what gender she was. Found out about this info later when she was dared in truth or dare.
Paring (crush): Sasori.
Best friends with Kisame and Deidara and is creeped out by Hidan, not scared, just creeped out.
klutz93 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Moooooorrrrrrrree! please?
ShnieseAce chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Continue! I love this story!

Mystery Dark chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Plz continue I like your OCs but I wouldn't mind if you got rid of them
Innocence and Instinct chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
I really hope you continue with this
hidanisepic chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
hidanisepic chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! And plz plz plz let us keep giving OCAkatsuki couples. I rlly want that to happen! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Me gonna cry if it a no TT PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! If the answer is a no imma swear my head off and cry at the same time...
hidanisepic chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Name: Alexis
Looks: Medium brownish yellow hair. Shirts r usually blue or yellow. Wears a Jashin pendant along with a bead necklace. Very thin.
Likes: Swearing, Fighting, Running, being annoying, enjoys the noise of thunder and lightning, and likes to pin people.
Dislikes: Hates when people try to stop her, rlly doesn't like Tobi, doesn't like the subect of money, hates when people swear back at her, and absolutely hates being pinned back.
Try to pair her up with Hidan if possible. If not I don't care. If you don't want her to be paired with somebody you could make me a neighbor, somebody who wants to get one of the dogs (Mostly Ghost o3o) or just a random person from school!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
This sounds so much fun!
Forever-Buckskin chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I'm so confused so you are rewriting the story or did stop writing chapters? The story you wrote so far was good but I don't anything exciting really happened. Don't get me wrong I liked the story but it started to get boring because nothing major was happening.
SammywithSwagger chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I think that you should do pairings, but also keep in mind of the Akatsuki's personalities. It would take them a really long time (some more then others) to actually accept some form of romance. I think that if you keep that in mind, pairings would be a nice addition to your story and thus, making it more successful and catching to the audience. But hey! it's just my two-cents, do whatever you think will make your story awesome :

If you still want to use my OC (Which was paired with Kisame, you can do so! If you want to use her and can''t find her previous info let me kno and i'll give it to you)

Can't wait to see what Curse of the Dogs has in store!
PaInTiNg-ThE-aPocAlYpCe chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Please continue :)

My OC:
Name: Sky
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Looks: wavy light brown hair that goes down to her mid-back, grey, thin, kind of pale, has some scars on her arms/legs/torso, usually wears baggy but comfortable sweaters or hoodies with jeans and converse to hide the scars, is blind, usually seen with either a sad smile or a serene look on her face
Personality: shy, nervous around other people, caring, sweet, easily frightened, loyal, doesn't usually fight back against verbal abuse but instead shrinks away from it, kind of emotionally weak
Likes: classical and alternative music, cooking, helping people, swimming, nature, being around people she trusts, animals, soft things, light colors
Dislikes: fire, sudden loud noises (like thunder), when people are angry or hurt, when people are judged based on their appearances
Other info: she wasn't born blind. her dad, a rich business man, started abusing her after her mother died when she was about 7. he would go to bars and come home violently drunk and physically and verbally abuse her. when she was about 12, her dad came home more drunk than ever before and with a few other drunk friends. they beat her and cornered her and slammed her against a wall until she blacked out. she doesn't remember how, but a fire started and they all ran from the house and were caught bloody-handed by the police who had been called by a neighbor who had seen the fire start. sky was still trapped inside and got a few burn scars to add to her abuse scars while she was being rescued by the fire department. she woke up blind from the brain damage of being thrown repeatedly against the wall. she now lives alone in her large-ish house. a few weeks ago, her seeing eye dog was helping her cross a road during an early-morning walk and was hit by a drunk driver. sky was able to walk away from the accident with a sprained wrist but she lost her best friend.
Crush(paring): any. whoever you don't have a pairing for already, but preferably Kakuzu/Itachi/Kisame/Zetsu
If you don't want to be paired up, or can't be, what do you want to be: a neighbor who offers to help walk the dogs from time to time since she really loves animals
How you met my character: she needs a seeing eye dog since hers died recently

Give me the thoughts about all the Akatsuki members:
Pein: his piercings feel really cool... I like that he's calm and collected most of the time. I understand why he's such a good leader
Konan: the origami things she makes are amazing! she's a really nice person and I honestly enjoy being around her
Itachi: he's a little quieter than some of the other members, which I think is a good thing. I respect him a lot
Kisame: he's kind of loud, but he's fun to be around. he makes me feel a little less nervous because he's so easy going. I don't understand why people judge him by his physical features; he's really nice once you get to know him
Kakuzu: I admire his gift to be able to stay calm in tough situations. his stitches feel really cool and I think it's really sad that people shy away from him because of them
Sasori: I enjoy talking to him and Itachi because the conversations we have are so sophisticated. he's really smart
Deidara: his explosions scare me T_T but other than that, he's a really nice person
Tobi: he's really loud... it's fun to be around him but I get so tired after a few hours
Zetsu: I don't like how people judge him based on his looks. he really is an amazing person if they would just take the time to get to know him. I don't mind his split personality and it's actually really fun talking to both of them
Have you met the White Rabbit chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
For the pairings you gotta have Pein and Konan together. I don't care about the rest but you gotta have them together _ great story so far as well
AkatsukiCrush chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Keep updating! I love the story!