Reviews for Baby Son
PartiPooper chapter 1 . 2/21
I really like fics about Eric and Liane and their relationship, so I really like this. I see lots of people depicting their future relationship negatively, with Eric loathing Liane and Liane regretting Eric, so it's nice to see something positive for once. Though it is likely their relationship can turn out sour, I also like to think that there's a chance it can turn out good, despite all the mistakes Liane has made and all the wrong Eric has done. Therefore, I liked seeing Liane worrying about the consequences of her choices, and I liked reading the reassuring speech Eric gave to her. :) You have inspired me to write my own fic about Eric and Liane, which I am having lots of fun working on, so thank you for writing this.
Neo-byzantium chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I'm glad to see that Cartman finally realizes that he's far from perfect. Seeing Jack Tenorman act the way he did in this fic would explain where Cartman got his asshole personality from. At least Cartman's evolved beyond his so called father's mindset. It makes me glad that he got Jack killed, if it wasn't for the fact that he killed Jack's wife too who was innocent, I'd call Cartman a hero for ridding the world of a miserable human being. I can see why Scott Tenorman is an asshole too but at least he doesn't try to hide it like his dad did.

I seem to imagine a scene where Jack Tenorman tries to coax Cartman to live with him but he knows how horrible he was to his mom and he spits in his face and royally tells him off saying things like "Go to hell you fucking ginger!". When Jack goes apeshit in response, Cartman kicks him in the nuts and tells him to stay the hell away from him and his mom. Luckily, this scene won't happen as Jack is dead thanks to Cartman. It's fitting that Jack who was wretched in life was destroyed by his own creation born from his unfaithfulness to his wife.

I'm also glad to see that Cartman truly does love his mom. I suspect that even in canon, he does even if he doesn't show it and is a sociopathic asshole. She may screw up in raising him but at least she loves him and was willing to accept the consequences of her loose and immoral lifestyle.
white pedal chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow, this is awesome and sweet:)
SouthParkObsessed chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw, I really like this! I think its sonething that would happen. Except for butters lol but thats only because I'm more of a kyman fan lol but I still loved it!
Idiosy chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is an interesting to my favorites.
A13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awww, I to cry. That was so sweet. Loved it. ;-)
sou-soui'lle chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OwO so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :3 !
wormyisdead chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very cute story :D

The whole speech about how Liane could have given Cartman up if she wanted is a bit similar to the one he makes in my Kyman fanfic(but in mine Liane had already died T.T)

I'm not gonna lie,I'm far from a Cutters (haha like emos XD) fan,but it was a minor detail that didn't really matter so whatever XP

Ok I'll stfu,again liked ur story a lot

Your friendly neighborhood maieusiophile,

XxWormFoodxX
LittleMissStark chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I think this a a pretty realistic adaption of eric and his mom when they get older. even in the show when he's is being his evil,socioathic self, you can tell he loves his mom very much, loves and even thou he denies it you can tell he loves his friends and this is such a sweet moment between them, I love it :)