Reviews for Let Me Take You There
1sunfun chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Nice.
glojoandbaris1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Beautiful! Your story had me so engulfed that I didn't even realize that all I had read was one chapter when I got to the end of "Let Me Take You There". WOW! You are an amazing writer. 5 stars, 2 snaps and a circle!
starfingers chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Beautiful. Honestly, i have no other words. It simply is.

Thank you.
mutemuia chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Bittersweet, but I love this story.
The PrinceLady chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
This story is sweet, warm and interesting with it's dark spots.
Zero Andreasen chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I love it! I love how you had the story go! love the part where you had Ren ask Kyoko why. I love this story!
rsrdiall chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Oh I'm sure we'd figure out something. :) What a stroke of genius using the trip back to Kyoto this way. So glad it had the desired effect of finally getting through to him. Love the song inspiration as well! Very nicely done!
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Whew thank goodness he stopped since I wasn't sure that he would. Now it's off to Kyoto. I looking forward to how this turns out.
anonymous-lemonade chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
This was so emotional. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It felt so raw and so heart breaking but I am so happy that I found this story. There is something so beautiful and heart wrenching in the pain and emotional turmoil that Ren goes through in this ficlet. Kyoko being so loyal and helping him pick up the pieces is so believable. At first, I was a little worried about her reaction to how he physically attacked her (she staying with him despite being nearly physically assaulted- regardless of whether she loves him or not), but I understand that in that split-second lapse of judgment, one could snap and do something they will regret later on. So, I forgave Ren for how he treated her.

Anywho, I loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing this amazingly written, angsty piece.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
how is this mature? i mean given that he you know touched her breasts and ass, but that's nothing!
but this is a wonderful story! GREAT JOB!
The-lazy-bum chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
interesting take on what might happen if Kyoko did not make it to Ren before the emergency response people did. I really liked it. well done.
skipbeatlover592 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
That was so sweet! I think I almost cried at one point since it so happy and sad at the same time! Splendid job I really Luved this but I wish you could have continued it to were they are an official couple...anyways like I said it was a great read and makes me want to stab the author of Skip Beat for not only having Sho in it so much but now for not having enough sweet moments for RenxKyoko!
-SBLuver592 :)
CreedHartnet13 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
awwww..

such a sad yet sweet story..

it almost brought me to tears..

super love the story..
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I love this fanfiction!
ruhiko chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
WAH~~! I cried~! TTTT It was so beautiful~!