Reviews for The Alias
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
i want in the future, like, Alex and Neal are bantering, and it's like- "You're the one that married me, Caffrey!" "So I am, Alley."
Peter: "MARRIED?!"
Entire Office: *stare*
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
love it looking forward to more
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Just found this story again. I remember reading it a few years ago and had an urge to find it again.
I love it so much, its a shame it doesn't go any further, i would have loved to see if Nick resurfaced in the future when Ally needed him rather then Neal.
isingforyou chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
I love love love this story. If you ever find the inspiration to continue, I would love to read more!
ClaMiAl chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I find the idea that Neal Caffrey is the false identity and Nich Halden the real one very fascinating. And so far the story has been really cool. I would love to read more, to see how the rest of Nick's transformation into Neal progressed.
Luv2Live chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Just stumbled across this story and I love it! Great writing. Any chance you'll come back and work on it. I just love Alex and Neal together; and love reading about their past history. Story comes alive!
Q5 chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
this is one of the best Neal and Alex stories

Please please you need to finish this story...
pree chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
the moment i start reading it i was Hooked

i get it you might be busy and its been a year but if you still write please continue this awesome story..

Loved the way you portrayed them...

Hope you can update

Thanx
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
its the BEST hurt/comfort/angst story so far i've ever heard

i know you might be busy with real life and its over a year thta you have updated it.

but if you can complete the story it would be very appreciated
Faith and Kismet chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
It's been a year... Update please! I'll be waiting. ;P
acacia59601 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
This is a really entertaining story, I hope you update soon!
caffrey girl chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Awesome story. It madee cry.
Pghj2005 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Please, please, please don't give this story up. It is the best pre-series story out there.

I love the way you have writen the characters and the death of Nick and rise of Neal. You are a fantastic writer, i have read some of your other stories, but this one is my fave.

Once again, i hope you haven't given up on this one, i hope to see update notifications soon. xoxo
TwilightFan888 chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
OMG! i LOVE IT! this is so amazing! i can NOT wait to read more! please please please keep writing and write more soon!

XOXOXO
Granny Collins chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Oh, please please please please update? Please?

Because this is amazing. Amazing amazing amazing. ... Amazing.

So, please?