Reviews for Starting Over
samanthatm chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
love the story.
MaeveM262 chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Ahh, they kissed! Don't tell me he's gunna tell her he only kissed hed to make her feel better! And Edward, Bella, and Nessie are back!

This is probably gunna be the last review I post. Mainly because I just wanna read the story and not have to stop at the end of every chapter. Anyway, I just wanna thank you for writting an amazing story. I haven't been able to find many Carlisle/OC stories but I can honestly say that yours is one of the best.

~Maeve :)
MaeveM262 chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Aww, they're all putting in a good word for carlisle.

Now onto the next chap :)
MaeveM262 chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Another amazing chapter, and she's already met most of his children!

MaeveM262 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Oh, little Alice. Always wanting to butt in and Shop.

MaeveM262 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Aww, more bro/sis moments. And I take it that in this story Jacob didn't imprint on Nessie? Good cuz Im not a fan of that pairing.

Anyway, I'm on to the next chappie! :)
MaeveM262 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Whoo, the good doctor checking out some Boobs and ass! ;)

MaeveM262 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Wow Esme is a biotch! But that's ok, cuz Carlisle has Samantha to heal his broken heart ;)

And theyre finally gunna meet! :D

One thing I have noticed is that the dialog is a little formal, but other than that this story is amazing!

Im now on to the next chapter! :)
MaeveM262 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Awww, the bro/sis relationship between Samantha and Charlie is adorable!

MaeveM262 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
How can Esme cheat on the beautiful and amazing Carlisle? She must be crazy!

On to the next one! :)
MaeveM262 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Yay, she killed him! :D bastard deceived to die! XD

I really love OC's because it takes an authors creativity to make an interesting OC. and you are one creative author, cuz Samantha is really interesting. I loved how you explained how shes related to both Billy and Charlie.

Now I'm on to the next chapter! :)
MaeveM262 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hi, Maeve here! I decided that since this story seems amazing and you don't have very many reviews that I'm going to try to reveiw each chapter as I go along! :)
Dark Angel 792 chapter 25 . 1/8/2011
How you can only have two reviews I do not know! This story is really good and I have loved it. Please start writing the sequel soon x
Seph7 chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
Your story is progressing well!

Are you planning to have Esme crash the story later on, for some added female drama?

That could be fun!
Seph7 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
I like the premise of the story, and to be honest, I share your thoughts that Esme wasn't right for Carlisle.

However, lumping all the dialogue together, makes it difficult to read. Whenever a new person starts talking, their dialogue should be on a separate line.

I would be happy to beta for you, if you like?

I also like the human qualities you've instilled into Carlisle. He is still a man, even if he is a vampire! I think even he wouldn't miss a pair of luscious breasts!