Reviews for Where The Heart Lives
HelenaWayne10 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This is a great story! I don't know why there aren't more reviews! You should definitely finish it! Please please please!
Justasmalltowngirl2713 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
so i know it's been awhile since you've written, but this is by far one of the most INCREDIBLY written stories i've ever read. and i would completely love if you continued. AMAZING work!
dandelion-heart chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I really do hope you continue or at least finish this story! it's absolutely lovely, from the way you've had the Darling children grow up, to how Peter is dealing with -feelings-...all of it is so well-written and true to canon. as it is right now, it's almost complete in it's own way, but a proper resolution would make this little gem of a story even better! :)
Daisy1794 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I adore this, and i would love it for you to update soon :)

You've written it with such Wendy-ness (I'm aware that isnt a word) that it is perfect and depicts her so well! Please do update soon
Icestar-0 chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
That was absolutely heart-breakingly beautiful. -niki
Icestar-0 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I love the story you have going so far. It's really well written and incredibly realistic. I hope you keep it going. :) I really feel for Wendy, she must be bored with such conversational parners. And I can't help but think that Peter is adorable in his confusion. XD love -niki
Christopher Scott chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Great chapter. Their analyses of their own emotions were nicely done. Wendy's companions were rather funny. Also, Peter referring to it as Engal-land was rather humorous. I look forward to the rest of this story. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
PLEASE LET PETER BRING WENDY BACK! this is to cute and all the more heart breaking! omg im about 2 CRY as im typing this out...aw man i AM crying!
AlmostInsanity chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
This is fantastic, and I especially love how in Peter's point of view, his opinion of the "feeling" changes from not understanding (hating) it at the beginning to liking it at the end.

Very sweet. Thank you.

-Mezz
MissyMeghan3 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
aw that is really sweet
Christopher Scott chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I like this story, thus far. It actually seems to have a Peter Pan sort of feel. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief