Reviews for Keeping it Real
Elise chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Great story. :)
chickens chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Pepper has a crush on crowly! That's great. Boy this is good. I can't wait for more
Kiche Namenio chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
i have enjoyed reading this very much. Good Omens fanfiction of high quality is often difficult to find, and i am glad to have found this one. most of the GO fics i have read deal with only Crowley or Azriphale, and your focus on the other characters from the book is refreshing. i look forward to read more of this story in the future. you definitely have a great amount of talent.
TinyWings chapter 3 . 10/3/2002
PLEASE write more, this is brilliant! I like that it's non slash too, I never quite got the hang of slash fics and there's nothing but in the good omens section.
Emma K Ward chapter 2 . 9/17/2002
Good story, only where do you get off insulting fish and chips? Heavily fried food RULES.
Ellie chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
Uh oh... ::ominous music plays:: Adam does NOT sound like a happy Antichrist right now. Cliffhanger!
LemurKat chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
A fanfic that kept my attention beyone the first chapter - it rocks! Nice to see something with a non-slash theme too. Hope you write more!
Meitora chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
Yay! Definitely liking the Themfic :) Write more soon! Aroo!
Peg 'o Light chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
This is great! Please write more _
Thou-Shalt-Commit-Adultery Nutter chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
I'm HOOKED! Continue please! I like how you write Crowleykins
Greg chapter 2 . 3/20/2002
Oh my... a Good Omens fic that actually has the other characters in it! Interesting idea, good read, and I like the front-and-centre position of my favourite characters in the book, Newt and Anathema (yes, I'm in a distinct minority on that one...). Dare I hope for an appearance by Sergeant Shadwell?

Anyway, you simply must keep this up... hope to read more soon.
Minna Megami-Sama chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
*snickers* i like it. 's very funny. heheh. crowley babysitting...
Amanda chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
Yay! Non-slash! Great writing, too. Keep it up!
Winged Elf chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Wow! Themfic! I actually had a vaguely similar idea, but it didn't involve the stretching-time thing, and I haven't actually written it yet and possibly never will. We need more Adamfic. Or just Themfic in general... Well played!
Winged Elf chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
I was actually thinking about writing a futurefic with a grown-up Adam married to Pepper, and something to do with his powers, and having Pepper as the heroine. As you can see, it's only a vague idea as yet, and it looks like you got there first. We need more Themfic, keep it up!