Reviews for Dartmouth Halloween
Caz1105 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
What a cow Bella is for tying up Edward and then leaving him for hours. I'm going to have to stop reading your later stories, too much anal and bondage. My two wouldn't do all that stuff.
Mxpi1970 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
wow
Angel Delight 88 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
A bit confused over the last few chapters. You said Edward got bella pregnant before they got married, but they hadn't gone the whole way, which is impossible unless they had ivf. And is Bell a vampire or not because you keep saying that she blushes red the whole time.
jeangary28 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
loved the whole story, the last chapter was sweet and funny
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
really loved the chapter thought it was really sweet
Squirt 2.0 chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Wow! You wrote the hardcore and softcore fetish scene pretty well for someone who claims not to be "involved". Jasper was awesome as a Dom! I'm glad you let him wear the Dom pants for a while because they fit so well. I can totally fantasize my own personal 3-sum with Carlisle, Edward and Jasper - swoon! I love this new-sexually-liberated and experimental Mochachino. He's super sexy just like we all knew Edward could be. I mourn (along with 20 million Twifans) that there is not a Real Life Edward out there but he's just too good to be true. Sigh. I've almost made it through all of your posted stories and will be sad when I have finally completed every word. But wait, methinks there's a new posted chapter waiting for me...
prettyflour chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Toddy is crazy! Hot Toddy indeed!

Jasper is pretty hot as Major...

Red! Gah!

Who is this Thalia character?
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
This was a fun future shot of IH, can't wait till it catches up. Actually I can't wait for the rest of Edward's terms to Renee.
prettyflour chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
OMG! This was awesome! Their costumes were so much fun!
ohtobeyoung chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
So funny. What will they get into next?
ohtobeyoung chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Didn't expect Maria in the picture.
tam1116 chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Love this. Almost woke the kids laughing when the cops showed up. Can't believe they would threaten to call the parents. Too funny. Hope they don't get into anymore trouble with the neighbor.
2old 2care chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
You know I love it, Ontario. I'm especially fascinated by the change in Edward's eye color. Even if this is the only time you refer to it, it's a little gem-yet another connection between your lovers, and a touching moment when Edward sees the reflection of his humanity. However, this concept alone could provide enough intriguing material for its own story line. What if...those two words always lead us down a winding path, don't they? xxoo from Boston
stephibaby chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
*snickersnort* they almost got arrested... oh, those two!

yet another amazing chapter! i love how you add in quirky little differences, like the breast-milk-type-stuff, and the fact that it turns edward's eyes green. that was a beautiful moment. when he was talking to himself in the mirror? i swooned, just a little.

i am waiting on bated breath for more updates! lol.

xx
VallieValVal chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Gosh Jess, you have REALLY outdone yourself here. That was an amazingly long chapter and the research and patience you must have had to write that gigantic lemon :P Wow.

"I love my life." - this is my new favourite thing that Edward has said, ever.

Oh, and I meant to ask, do you Canadians spell it "color" or "colour"?

Loved Bella's sleepy talk about Mike :)

You have got such an amazing imagination, LOL. I don't know how you come up with half this stuff.

TTFN, xox Valerie.