Reviews for Home
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is lovely. If only it could be so easy.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Loved it! I just wish we could have something like this on the show! Well done. I just love hurt Sam.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Yes, yes, YES! I am so glad you wrote this - it gives me hope. This last episode scared me - a lot. I'm not really sure how the writers are going to fix this one, and it concerns me that maybe they won't entirely. Sam has been so ... different ... frightening ... un-Sam, this season. I just hope that they don't completely mess this up, because without Sam the show cannot go on, no matter how much we all love Dean - Supernatural is about TWO brothers.

Anyway, I love this piece. Brilliant job. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Loved this hope this happens in the show.
stylish-kid-in-the-riot chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I loved this chapter, please say it's not a one-shot story? I'd really love to see more of this! :)
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Absolutely beautiful, loved it!
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Somehow it will feel incredibly anticlimactic and everything that's happened since the end of S5 will seem so meaningless if it's this simple, though the show may well take this tack.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
hey :-)

I would really like to thank you for this story. I love when you write unhinged!sam. It always makes my day. You are really talented. I would also like to thank you that you give us an opportunity to see how demaged sam is; because on the show we always see this cold hunter and not our sam any more. I don't watch the show any more; I always watch the promo and read the comments on the limp sam forum but when I read them I am so sad, because of the direction the show goes again, that I can not watch supernatural anymore.

So I am glad that you write your wonderful stories. Which show us our unhinged!broken!sam, who is more in character than the sam on the tv show.

I really like it in your story, when sam is so insecure and is so glad that bobby is alive. Sam is broken and he will eventually never heal but bobby and his great big brother are by his side and this is all what matters.

thank you very much. and I hope you will write someday a longer story with our unhinged!broken!insane sam.

thank you. really.
jenilee chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh that was lovely! I love this from Bobby's pov and I really like the thought that Sam's still in a cage of sorts even if it is a walking talking cage. That's an idea that I can really get behind. Nicely done as usual.