Reviews for A Bridge to Bountiful
Wonderful. :)
Sampdoria chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Loved it:-))
Kalmia chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Hmmm...it seems Hermione is a bit harsh in her attitude toward Harry. He's lost his parents, never had a loving home, lost his godfather, Remus, Tonks...pretty much everyone that was or should have been important and significant in his life. He's literally had the weight of the wizarding world on his shoulders; he's been persecuted, hunted, reviled, forced to walk to his own death, and forced to kill.

To keep his state of mind he probably needs a good bit of time away from the world that did that to him. Yet Hermione wants him to stay and give more, when it's likely he's given his all.

He's never had a real vacation, been to a beach, a movie, a pizza place, ridden a ride at an amusement park or a fair. He's never really dated or had a relationship. Simply put, he's never lived life. He's never really experienced the good in the world.

Expecting him to give more at a time when he probably can't, just doesn't seem right or fair.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
A cock bumping the cervix is painful, just so you know...
manumeli chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
I really love this story. I think it's the third time i read it. I love all off your stories. You should write more. Thank you for making my day a little brighter.