Reviews for A Bridge to Bountiful
Kalmia chapter 3 . 6/20
Hmmm...it seems Hermione is a bit harsh in her attitude toward Harry. He's lost his parents, never had a loving home, lost his godfather, Remus, Tonks...pretty much everyone that was or should have been important and significant in his life. He's literally had the weight of the wizarding world on his shoulders; he's been persecuted, hunted, reviled, forced to walk to his own death, and forced to kill.

To keep his state of mind he probably needs a good bit of time away from the world that did that to him. Yet Hermione wants him to stay and give more, when it's likely he's given his all.

He's never had a real vacation, been to a beach, a movie, a pizza place, ridden a ride at an amusement park or a fair. He's never really dated or had a relationship. Simply put, he's never lived life. He's never really experienced the good in the world.

Expecting him to give more at a time when he probably can't, just doesn't seem right or fair.
A cock bumping the cervix is painful, just so you know...
manumeli chapter 8 . 1/15
I really love this story. I think it's the third time i read it. I love all off your stories. You should write more. Thank you for making my day a little brighter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
(Snigger) The repulsive weasel probably need someone to hold his penis when he's taking a piss, he's that
inept.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
(Sneer) And once again the weasel showed his ugly self
again...quick, someone call animal control, there's a weasel on the loose.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
An enjoyable story to read.
S. Wright chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Sweet, and perfect.
punkyredhead chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Another great story. I am working my way through all of your staries. They are all quite wonderfull. I love that Draco has changed for the better. All the Malfoys.
dramionelove chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
i love the story but it was too rush :)
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Ah, a little too quick?
Cringo chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely love your stories, here and at Granger Enchanted. Do you have them completed at another website? I so would love to read the ending of some of the ones that are still open, again, here and there. :)
greenwise chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Great story:-)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
A really nicely written story. As you always do.
angel897 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
liked it fun story to read
Cat130 chapter 8 . 11/1/2012