Reviews for Magnolia and Gorilla
Navy Bow chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Update pwez
whitneysixx chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Demonicola chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I loved it! LoLu is my favourite pairing. But you're so mean to Cana... She's Loke partner in his team and maybe his bestfriend (beside Gray of course). Now you get 20 reviews, so please make the sequel soon. :D And may I request GraCaLoLu fic?
Adorable! :)
Sweet! :)
shinigami 8P chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I can't think of anything else to say than... LOVED IT 6.6
NightFury812 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That was so cute! I love your writing, you're doing amazing :)
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Awh! I really liked this! It was SO ADORABLE!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Freaking awesome! I would love to see a little sequel to this, but even so, this was so cute! It's nice to think that Lucy and Loke met before Fairy Tail...

It makes them seem so much closer! *squee* So cute!
chaotic.souljam chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
The story was actually really sweet! First, though, I must apologize for not reading it sooner. The summary did a lot to put me off because 'gorilla' has a negative connotation for me.

Just a suggestion though: maybe you could just focus on Loke being lion-like or even cat-like instead of comparing him to a gorilla because gorillas are generally not cool animals...

Anyway, you're learning english by yourself? I have to say, you're doing pretty good on your own. If you need any help, you should probably try reading novels in English. That's how I improved my English (it's still not perfect though xD).
Fedski chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
omg one of the most beautifully brilliantly written pieces i hav e ever read. i can't wait to read more of your work!
WHOOOP chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Omg this is awesome, will you make a sequel or another chapter?

Try writing something... opposite... Like its Lucy who's the one flirting with Loki and Loki is the one who's trying to ignore her hahaha ? ( Im sorry i couldnt think of anything to say )
meeiwen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
this is sweet! i love lucy/loki too.. you should write more about them. maybe you can try grayxlucyxloki.. )
Lydiacatfish chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
What to do? It's quite simple! Write a love triangle with two endings.
ilovedeathdyingandbeingdead chapter 1 . 11/16/2010